Holy shit

Reimbrandt

Well guess what i woke up this morning boys n girls....... Some dick driving a large vehicle with duals veered while backing into the drivers quarter of my 52 pontiac crushing the rear quarter. Yep...... Fkn didnt even hear it though the car sits right outside my bed room window........ FML

Ill post pics later since i cant figure out how to do it from my ipad

Feel your pain woke up to a knocked over bike but it wasn't just mine the got my buddies Shadow,a HD Sportster,CBR 600rr and a Boulevard. Just filed my report with CPD and pressed charges,wireless nightvision cameras rock so we know who did it. Now to call the insurance company.

Yeah its always the stuff people enjoy and take care of that seem to get screwed up. I was lucky I had the camera's still after the car was broken into last year,cannot wait to move. Best part the vandals that did it is a group of bored teens that thought it would be funny.

Feel your pain woke up to a knocked over bike but it wasn't just mine the got my buddies Shadow,a HD Sportster,CBR 600rr and a Boulevard. Just filed my report with CPD and pressed charges,wireless nightvision cameras rock so we know who did it. Now to call the insurance company.

That's cool that you got it on vid!

Kmanlyst = Scruit's brother/kid/relative? :D

+1 on nailing scumbag teens.

don't think so,it is some out of state trash that moved in from California and sadly I am without a bike for a week while every thing gets replaced. :nono:

At least you don't have to worry about your stickers coming in a hurry now!! ;)

Well... Theres a break through. Our neighbor approached my wife and mentioned she seen a semi who tried to turn down our street and got all jack around cause the dipshit cant drive. Orange cab pullin a sams club trailer........ Now we just need to locate the company and driver. We are about sure it was a schnider........ Wish me luck

Schneider is probably the culprit. Not sure they have a contract with Sams Club, but they do hire noobs along the likes of JB Hunt. Wonder if they were heading to/leaving from the old Aerovent building just this side of the river?

Mutt..... Scnieder has a contract with sams club. We figure he got caught up in the construction clusterfuck we have here and was tryn to get to walmart. Gonna go out and see what kind of information i can get out there...... Hopefully a trailer #.

The guy sat out front for what our neighbor said was 20 minutes and made a phone call. (i suspect to dispatch) tried to turn onto new from greene towards 36. He cant frign driveand got himself jack around where he put his trailer up in the neighbors yard.......... The one acrossfrom us on greene st! Its when he did that, that he hit my car due to turning wrong ..... The duals came out from under the passenger side of the trailer and mashed my cars quarter. Then he didnt have the testicular fortitude to admit he did it. As a former driver myself thats just bullshit..........

That sucks man! I can ask the back door guy at Walmart if he can tell me who the contractor was that delivered Monday morning. I start my route there at 5 am and there was a dry grocery delivery probably at about 7:30. Chances are..... I am off though till Thursday. But!!! if you call the store and ask to speak to a mgr, explain what had happened first. I am sure Darby or Jen will gladly help you out, if not get back with me and I will pull some charm and get it out of someone.