2000 Honda XR80R dirtbike 4 stroke $900

Gump

You can see the ad here...http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/mcy/3205443371.html

I bought it for my daughter a few weeks ago and she has no interest. I bought it from the original owner. The owners manual, tiny tool kit, et cetera come with it. Lots of torque on these. I'm 200# plus and it has no problems going up hills. Really clean for it's age and was barely ridden when the original owner had it.

IMG_4224.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

IMG_6147.jpg

Edited by Gump

Thanks for the comments. I think I'm going to post a 04 Suzuki JR 80 2 stroke also. Faster but smaller sized than the Honda. Very clean also. My daughters arent boys I guess.

I wish...I partly got them so they'd have something to ride in WV, hoping they'd get into it more but they're conditioned too much like their moms lifestyle of going out to eat, and going shopping. They're just not into it and if they can't entertain themselves around the farm with them, I give up.

Understood. I've always had bikes for my 3 boys, but they rarely got riden (after asking them almost weekly, and only riding maybe once a year, if that). So when I got rid of them and bought myself a Rzr, they all couldn't believe it and were all ready to ride all of this sudden......whatever.

One of the most honests, trust worthy guys I have met on here...would not think twice about buying something from Gump!!

Gump must be the only member you haven't bought something from. :D

:lol:Send them with Angel and Allie and lets go ride!!!

Um, fuck that. They spend enough of my money on piles of clothes already.

Understood. I've always had bikes for my 3 boys, but they rarely got riden (after asking them almost weekly, and only riding maybe once a year, if that). So when I got rid of them and bought myself a Rzr, they all couldn't believe it and were all ready to ride all of this sudden......whatever.

When we were kids, there wasn't xbox, 5000 cable channels, etc. and mommies didn't spend all their time worrying about our safety. AND if we were caught sitting on our asses, we were given chores to do. We kept ourselves busy and entertained. Funny how kids can't seem to do that anymore.

I rode the shit out of my first bikes. I wanted to ride everyday.

When we were kids, there wasn't xbox, 5000 cable channels, etc. and mommies didn't spend all their time worrying about our safety. AND if we were caught sitting on our asses, we were given chores to do. We kept ourselves busy and entertained. Funny how kids can't seem to do that anymore.

I rode the shit out of my first bikes. I wanted to ride everyday.

That's it, I would of been crazy happy to have this stuff when I was younger. Any pos I had, I had to build and fix daily and it was garage sale or thrown out junk to start with. You know how hard it is to pull start a junk mini bike with binder twine since the flywheel cover was missing. And nothing ever had brakes. on a side note, I'm just going to stop getting them what I wished I had when I was little.

• Upvote 1

• 5 years later...

Is this still for sale and how do i buy it, or, more specifically, how does my friend buy it? I found it for him and sent him the link, but there is no purchase information i can find, please help since i am brand new to this website today and created an account to ask anout this.