... so I moved up to ashtabula.....

MIKE53ALI

well sort of... still movin' in I guess. I just opened up a cigar shop in jefferson. I know there are a few people on here runnin' around here. I don't know where anything is up here nor do I know anybody. so feel free to hit me up to hang out or go for a ride when I get my bike back and get it up here.

I'll be at the fair everynight this week passin' out flyers for the shop! if you see me, take a flyer and say hi!

..dude, where is the shop?

if you don't tell me, it might take me 15 minutes to find it in this town...on foot.

Also, just a heads up, if you have any sidewalk in front of your store, you're responsible for rolling it up and storing it between 8pm and 6 am... that is all...

welcome to the safest county in the whole world!! you will love it there, have magley give you a tour

Guilty as charged...avoid little hollywood and station ave if you don't want your car stereo stolen, other than that, I leave my keys in the ignition.

..dude, where is the shop?

if you don't tell me, it might take me 15 minutes to find it in this town...on foot.

Also, just a heads up, if you have any sidewalk in front of your store, you're responsible for rolling it up and storing it between 8pm and 6 am... that is all...

lol. I figured you would post first. the shop is right across the street from the jefferson police department

like "stoogies cigars" on facebook

A cigar shop in Jefferson. That is sweet. I used to live on 167. I am sure you will figure out where that is. Good luck with everything there. My business idea was always to open up a McD's in Jefferson or a Chipotle by the mall.

where the heck is this mall?

ok cool. thanks guys. I've been to that wallmart but didn't notice much of anything else around there. I'm back up here in jefferson, so if you guys wanna hang out let me know. got all the nfl games here. byob as well!

There isn't really any stores left in the mall the last I saw. It is pretty much 30 minutes east or 30 minutes west to go to either the Mentor mall or the Erie mall. 'Bula mall reminds me of the one from Dawn of the Dead these days. Except all the stores are EMPTY as well as ABANDONED.

There isn't really any stores left in the mall the last I saw. It is pretty much 30 minutes east or 30 minutes west to go to either the Mentor mall or the Erie mall. 'Bula mall reminds me of the one from Dawn of the Dead these days. Except all the stores are EMPTY as well as ABANDONED.

.....sounds like what were the last days of rolling acres mall in akron.....