Mid-Ohio Track day the 13th...

LeNko

wish i could join you guys on the 14th but its hard for me to get weekdays off.

haha yeah Mike shes a trooper!! i should have given her a purple heart with the ring lol. ive offered her any of my bikes if she ever wants to ride but so far shes not into it!!

To all of you coming out on the 14th, my bike is in the sig, if you see me, come say hey! it's my first trackday, and it'd be nice to have a trackday veteran to talk to. also, i rented a garage for me and my friend.

To all of you coming out on the 14th, my bike is in the sig, if you see me, come say hey! it's my first trackday, and it'd be nice to have a trackday veteran to talk to. also, i rented a garage for me and my friend.

Do you know what your garage number is?

Lenko, I'm a lucky guy too. My wife turns me loose on my hobby and lets me do as I please. She's like my pit crew when I'm at the track. I've met so many guys that say they would love a bike but wifey said no:eek:

I'll be doing my annual novice trackday on the 14th. Got some new Shinkos on the DR200SE, figure I'll break them in. I was going to see if there's anyone that wants to rent extra room in their garage when I get there.

Edited by alienpi

I'll be doing my annual novice trackday on the 14th. Got some new Shinkos on the DR200SE, figure I'll break them in. I was going to see if there's anyone that wants to rent extra room in their garage when I get there.

Are you cool? if so, I got you homie.

Nice day at Mid-O. Didn't run into any of you but I did run into Ringo. Got some sprinkles in the afternoon sessions but not much at all, although it sent some A's packing. Looking forward to running intermediate next time and being able to pass which was a bit frustrating at times.

Edited by Habi

Yep that was me, first big crash in 12 years of track days :facepalm:.

I had sorted out a handling problem I was having, the bike was rock solid stable and I was feeling really good, clicking off personal best lap times one after the other. Then about halfway thru the first session after lunch I braked too late for turn one, went in too hot, and down I went. Nobody's fault but my own.

Apparantly I was unresponsive for a few minutes so I got a ride in the ambulance. Got my bell rung pretty good, I'm still a little stiff and sore but nothing serious. I'm told the bike flipped twice and rolled once, overall it's in pretty good shape though... we will both be back!