Touring western USA this summer?

Earache

Were you posting your whole journey up on a forum along the way? Or was someone in your group?

I never posted anything here that I know of. I did on Chicago Riders - maybe you saw one of the trips there. Joe had to buy a new chain once, but never wrecked or dropped his bike that I know of. But I have slept since then and may have forgotten. Never claimed to be too bright, ya know.

Anyway, doesn't matter. Scrape up some cash and come with us this year!

I never posted anything here that I know of. I did on Chicago Riders - maybe you saw one of the trips there. Joe had to buy a new chain once, but never wrecked or dropped his bike that I know of. But I have slept since then and may have forgotten. Never claimed to be too bright, ya know.

Anyway, doesn't matter. Scrape up some cash and come with us this year!

I knwo u wernt posting here. Maybe it was CR... O well. Either way, awesome trip. I couldnt come up with that kinda money man. Im trying to build a race bike right meow. Im poor :(

What is it with bikers? They're always broke!:)

It's all priorities; kids, wives and work really can limit your riding time and the amount of cash you have to spend on it. Luckily, I have no kids, a wife that doesn't mind me be gone every weekend in the summer and pretty flexible work as well.

hahaha! Its just the fact of the miles. I cant afford to replace the rocker arms id be tearing up on a trip that long. I trust my bike to make, just wouldnt do it. Plus the riding position on a superbike is not the best for long distance... as you know