2006 GSXR-600 Red/Black for Sale!

flounder

Ok here's the deal. My girlfriend has decided to sell her bike. She has owned this bike since she bought it new. Its basically stock and has been babied. She got the break-in oil change and the first year oil change done by the dealer and after that, I have done all the work on the bike and any of you that know me, know how meticulous I am. the only aftermarket parts are LSL frame sliders and I powder-coated her rear sets and passenger pegs black for her.

Let me know if your interested. $4,400 firm at this point. (9,713 Miles on it)

Tires have less than 200 miles on them.

IMG_7725.jpg

IMG_7726.jpg

IMG_7728.jpg

IMG_7727.jpg

IMG_7729.jpg

IMG_7730.jpg

There are just a few very small scratches where she dropped it her first week. This was at a stop sign and she turned the wheel and lost her footing and it slowly fell to the ground which is why I put frame sliders on it for her.

IMG_7733.jpg

IMG_7732.jpg

Edited by flounder

• 2 weeks later...

Man I'm looking to buy soon, seeing if I can get a new one, that way I can do payments... I'm under 18 so I can't do it all on my own. However, buying off here is better than Craigslist, so if I can get a loan I'll be messaging you!

• 2 weeks later...