sat 7/7

NinjaDoc

Planning on riding tomorrow morning

Meet at 6:00 in canfield BP

Planning to get back before 12:00 noon so wont be a huge 'miler' ride. By noon temp is going to be 100+ tomorrow

three or four of us on board now.

Final route and meet place will update by afternoon if at all it changes.

Still up eh? No hot weather riding gear and 80 by 8 might be rough but I might try to make it if that's ok.

Ya I'm up. Leave my place 0630 soldier. You want breakfast or coffee be here before. I have no mesh gear either. Gonna be a hellofa ride for your first long one.

We could. 9>250>519w>9s>149. Doc has a route that includes 149. Your want just puts a little detour in. Looks good.

I just happened across that little S bend when planning a route for the 4th and never ended up going. On google maps street view it looks like a decent stretch of road....never been before, so I cant attest to it though.

just got back, time for a beer....

The route back 39, 164, 172, 77 wasnt too bad. As I crossed 9 I stopped, pulled out the map and started looking at the route back down 9, 39 all the way to mid ohio to check out the track day....as I pushed the bike back out of the gravel spot it was parked in I realized how tired I was and just came home....another day.