M_Quicks Dirt Video Thread

M_Quick

Labor day weekend with 2 of the kids in West Virginia, video trailer, 

Here's part 1 of my labor day trip to WV. This part is just the kids, playing in the creek again. Unlike the 4th of July Jadon did cross the creek this trip, but he didn't seam as comfortable as his to other twins were in mid August.

Didn't ride to much Labor Day weekend, mostly just with the kids. I did manage to toss this video together. It's of my ride up Bull Mountain. Last weekend I went to Perry State Forest, with my 660R buddy. I will get footage of that up soon. Perry is still a big mud hole imo, but is alot better than it was 2 years ago. Tomorrow I'm going back to Wayne National Forest, with the Renegade 1000X xc. 

Part 2 and the last of Perry, In this video we ride the Blue #6 trail to the Red # 7 Trail ending at what they call the Ash Pit. We had fun on the California horse shoe hill climb, not sure what it's call something Ca,?  But my battery died on the GoPro before we braved the climb, lol.

Movie trailer of my 9/14/13 trip to Wayne National Forest. Riding the mine shaft trail and deer stand loop, cause I was stuck with 2 Renegades and 2 King Quads, lol... I will probably have a few move videos from this trip, but here's the highlights!

Went back to Wayne National Forest 9/28/13. We had 5 quads, 2 Polaris's 2 Honda's and 1 Arctic Cat. This video is unedited of the Honda Trx700 following the Razr 570 and the Sportsman 850. We left out of the parking area 3, and road by the rock garden and then to the water fall. The other Honda stayed behind to help the Arctic Cat with a electrical issue. In this video you can see just how far the Trx700 will run with the fuel shut off! I forgot to turn mine on wacko.gif, We were not running hard, but it ran for around 12 1/2 mins!

• 4 weeks later...

Went back to Wayne National Forest 9/28/13. We had 5 quads, 2 Polaris's 2 Honda's and 1 Arctic Cat. This video is unedited of the Honda Trx700 following the Razr 570 and the Sportsman 850. We left out of the parking area 3, and road by the rock garden and then to the water fall. The other Honda stayed behind to help the Arctic Cat with a electrical issue. In this video you can see just how far the Trx700 will run with the fuel shut off! I forgot to turn mine on wacko.gif, We were not running hard, but it ran for around 12 1/2 mins!

Here's what the rest of this trip looked liked. We logged over 60 miles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tar Hollow:

This is a video trailer of 4 of us going out riding yesterday the 28th of December. We had a 250 Kawasaki D/bike, a 700R, and 2 Trx700's. This was my 1st time riding there. It was a really nice place to ride, when the State forest are closed.

Edited by M_Quick

2 video's from the main ride. Also just learned I maybe able to get footage from a 2nd camera on this ride. It will be nice to work with to camera angles. Although imovie just ran a update, that I feel brand new trying to use!

part #2 the Raptor went home, so it's just 2 Honda's and the Dirtbike,

Other quad recorded as well, and dropped me off the footage last night. So I merged them together and came up with this,  Sorry to any it may offend, but  the music has slightly explicit language in it.

Two more trailer video's  from Tar Hollow. What can I say, with the cold weather I'm bored and trapped indoors. And the trailer option on iMovie after the update is pretty easy to follow like before. Not like some of the other features in the movie making I have yet to re figure out....

• 2 months later...

2 kick off my 2014 off road session we went back to Tar Hollow State Forest. With riders, 2 on sport quads and one on a d/bike. Here's a quick movie trailer, more will follow. And I hope to visit Perry either the 5th or the 12 of April.

• 2 weeks later...
2 Trx700xx's Hit Perry State ATV Park
This was on opening weekend 4/6/14 What a muddy mess. I got hung up on a couple tree's. My buddy Keith buried his quad, and needed a pull from a RzR. My front brakes started to fade around noon. And were totally gone by 5:30 when we called it a day. We found a lot of new trails, that we never saw last fall. I didn't shoot to much video, because of the conditions. But here's what I have to share, hope to like it...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wayne National Forest May 17th 2014

Steve and I went to Wayne, Early on he bent a tie-rod, We were able to wedge a tree branch in between it and the a-arm and get it close enough to limp back to Williams. There we removed the tie-rod and got it fairly straight, and then continued our ride. Steve ended up buried and got pulled out by a brand spanking new RzR! All this in part 1 video, Part 2 contains scenes of us riding with another Renegade, and the 800 gets winched out! Later we run up on a Honda over the hill side off the trail. And end the day with Steve washing wide on a turn and finding one of those closely planted trees. And re-bends the same tie-rod. Here we were forced to remove the tie-rod in the mud, and then find rocks to lay it on and beat it straight. After this we head back to Williams and called it a day. We logged right at 50 miles, even with the mishaps....enjoy!