M_Quicks Dirt Video Thread

M_Quick

DAMN!! Probably scared the little dude to death.  Did he get back on?

Ahh he was okay, but when his Mom seen the video she flipped!  And it was the 3rd day of riding we were ready to head home, so it was his last lap when this happened! He didn't get back on he wanted to, but I decided to let his little bro ride it back to trailer and call it a day. He was more upset that his shirt got wet and muddy. When the wife saw video she was like "that's it there not riding no more" I lol and she said " No FTS I mean it there not riding the quads no more". And Nathan looked up at her all cute and shit and said " Does that mean I can get the dirt bike now!"  :bikeday:

I'll have to make sure I take my go pro to walhonding next time I go camping. 

Never been there, looks cool. Be sure to post up the video!

• Upvote 1

Nice video's. What's is cost to ride there, do you need any registration or permits? And it don't look like many if  any helmet rules? It looks like it's just a bit farther of a drive than WNF from Columbus. Also do you thin kids could do the trails there?

Edited by M_Quick

Not sure what the camping and riding prices are as we always camp on the owners private site so I get a discount. Need to have insurance, they request that helmets are worn. There are some small trails for kids but I wouldn't take them on the main trails. They have a shower house two pools, a playground basketball course, and a little general store. 

• 3 weeks later...

4th of July weekend 2013:

I found a spot where the creek wore a cavern like area out of the mountain side, pretty cool spot. Then I had to lead the locals down there to see it.

• 2 weeks later...
icon1.gif 7/21/13 Wayne National Forest
This is the first half of the edited version of my ride. We road out of P3 "Parking area 3". And 1st hit the 1985 loop, cause it was right there and is the best hill climb in the forest. Well the best one that is legal to ride on that is. Then we took a round about way to the water falls. After a quick rinse, we headed to a place called the Rock Garden. Then we went back to P3 to top off fuel and for lunch. While there a couple riders came in with a 800 Renedage " piped and tuned" And I think other guy was on a piped & jetted 450 yfz. We road the 2nd 1/2 of the day with them, that video will follow.

Problem with the bid man says not available to watch on this site and not on mobile.

Talking about last video only right? I seen the no mobile crap on YouTube, but steve said he watched it? And I'm not sure how to fix it, if I can even? On a PC and I can view it here fine, so idk whats up? I do think when they updated this forum the option for raising the resolution is there, but doesn't seam to do anything if you ask me they all play in low resolution. 

Talking about last video only right? I seen the no mobile crap on YouTube, but steve said he watched it? And I'm not sure how to fix it, if I can even? On a PC and I can view it here fine, so idk whats up? I do think when they updated this forum the option for raising the resolution is there, but doesn't seam to do anything if you ask me they all play in low resolution.

the last vid is the only one man and its not avalible for mobile, not sure I can watch others and I know live leaks vids don't work on my phone peroid.

the last vid is the only one man and its not avalible for mobile, not sure I can watch others and I know live leaks vids don't work on my phone peroid.

Mobile friendly
This is a combo of my last two videos. So nothing new if you've viewed the last 2. I just made this one because a few people mentioned they could not view them with there cell's. It seams I was flagged by the copy right police for the music. Also looks like my lens was either dirty or needs changed again, sorry for the blurry video.

• 2 weeks later...

A couple videos of my kids. 1st video is from July when I took my daughter and oldest triplet to WV. My son didn't want to try the creek just yet, there cousin is also in this video riding with them. She rides anything that will go, dirt bike, sports quad, ute, buggy, you name it that girl is all country.

2nd video was from last weekend, I went back to WV with 4 boy's. And my 2 smaller triplets were game on crossing the creek. It was all I could do to get them to leave, we must of spent 90 mins or so there. So here is a condensed 14 mins worth of footage. Towards the end the bigger kids started trying to wheelie up to the road, and the one actually got at least 3 wheels off the ground once. But I think there sister showed them up last trip, lol...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...