Ninja 500, $700

dorifto240

After having to repeatedly push back the delivery date, I gave the original owner his money back and a little extra to cover his expenses when I realized it would take longer than he should have to wait.

It's a ninja 500, with ZX600 front and rear suspension, and modified body work. including a GSX brakelight. The frame was cracked, but it's been repaired and reinforced.

I just want this bike out of my garage. It runs, but it needs a new battery. The fork seals will need replaced soon, I've got the replacements, and they'll come with the sale.

It's a rebuilt title, so it's been through the inspection process. It just needs some odds and ends together, shouldn't be more than a weekend of work.

I have ridden the bike, but only up and down the block. I have shifted it through all the gears on it's stand though.

I've got it on craigslist for $1000. $700 to OR members.

7168004765_37124a028b_c.jpg

7353211456_a229fbbe68_c.jpg

7284341236_9838412d77_c.jpg

Interested... couple questions first.

Where did the frame crack, and who fixed it?

What does it need fixed yet? just the battery and fork seals?

Actually the bike sold yesterday evening.

Not surprised -- great looking bike.

Should have asked for more money!

Thanks, I was getting a little discouraged wading through the craigslist trolls, that compliment means a lot to me.