mcginty's pub bike night...tuesdays

magley64

New bar opened in rome, just south of the 45 and 6 intersection. Owner seems like a nice guy, hosting a bike night tuesdays. I told him i'd post up.

I know it's not everybody's thing, just thought i'd toss it out there, happy hour 5 to 8.

:dunno:

I mentioned a bike night to the owner of Paradise Bay, on Rome Rock Lake. Got the idea if I wanted to make it happen he'd like the business. I just don't want to commit to a bike night every week. Can't even commit to my touring rides once a month like I used to.

I hear you...

my girlfriend just started working there part time as a second job. They need to do way more advertising, and I suggested tuesday since wildside is monday, valleyview and sharon (i believe) are wednesday, austintown and menner are thursday...and he's got poker games and stuff friday already.

Only thing about advertising around these parts, as I imagine you know, everything is basically word of mouth and the free press. They are at a pretty good location, minus the gravel parking lot, they sell Blue Moon and there are next to no police. Hope it works out for them. I think a bike night would have better luck at Paradise or even in the lawless town of Rock Creek, even though there is only one dive bar left.. Just because there is a little more activity in town than at 6 and 45. Not much but every little bit counts.

• 2 weeks later...