Mid ohio 6/25-6/26

candybluzx6

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't decided yet, If I can squeeze out the money I will be there for at least one day. Gots to save so I can move to Philly

I'll be there on Monday.

You could save yourself a bunch of money and not move into Pennsylvania. There's nothing good there anyways.

I'll be there on Monday.

You could save yourself a bunch of money and not move into Pennsylvania. There's nothing good there anyways.

haha yeah I know. It's the state I hate the most and of course I live at the complete opposite fucking end of it:mad: But the woman is going to med school so I can't complain. But I will be there monday!

I'll be there on Monday. Fat kid on a black Busa riding in novice.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I'll be in novice as well. i'll be the really skinny guy on a scorched yellow daytona 675

you weren't there back in may were you?

Edited by Saacattack

I'll be in novice as well. i'll be the really skinny guy on a scorched yellow daytona 675

you weren't there back in may were you?

Yes sir. My first track day was may 14th and I did one in early June too. Started settling in and smoothing out so now I'm hooked.

Maybe this time I'll actually get on the track and not have a coach bounce my tail up and down while I make engine noises in the pit lane:D

Yes sir. My first track day was may 14th and I did one in early June too. Started settling in and smoothing out so now I'm hooked.

Maybe this time I'll actually get on the track and not have a coach bounce my tail up and down while I make engine noises in the pit lane:D

Hahaha. I think we've met already. I think I offered to share my garage with you. If you remember the guy who put his bike in the mini van, that was me! :lol:

Hahaha. I think we've met already. I think I offered to share my garage with you. If you remember the guy who put his bike in the mini van, that was me! :lol:

You are my hero! I was talking about that boss load yesterday.

You are my hero! I was talking about that boss load yesterday.

haha yeah man, you have to work with what you have. So I'm an easy member to spot. Plus I have a saacattack sticker on it too.

nice!! drag some elbow through turn 1 or it's not legit. :D

Haha, I haven't had any quality track time since August 22nd . . and I wasn't even close then. Besides, who is going to get the photo? . . I bet I already know the answer to that. It will be nice to see Rusty back out there tho!

Haha, I haven't had any quality track time since August 22nd . . and I wasn't even close then. Besides, who is going to get the photo? . . I bet I already know the answer to that. It will be nice to see Rusty back out there tho!

This guy here.. unless you're going out in intermediate.