All Welcome. EMERGENCY MEET N GREET AND PRE GAP TRIP GET TOGETHER. FRI. 06/01/12.

jagr

Nothing like spending $50 on mediocre food and pretty bad service only to hear about the waitresses bitching about the "damn motorcycle group". :nono:

i was accually going to give them a little credit, till i heard about the waitress running her mouth

Nothing like spending $50 on mediocre food and pretty bad service only to hear about the waitresses bitching about the "damn motorcycle group". :nono:

Did u call her on it?

What was the issue?

Bummed I was there and didnt get to meet anyone. Came in and asked two random table groups up front if they were w OR. Nope. Asked greeter for OR/biker table. She said they were outside. Asked group outside. nope. Started to check in back and greeter said they were NOT in back. So GF and I just got a table in back to eat. Guess you were back there after all, but have never met anyone but Ben and didn't see you/him until we were leaving

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

Did u call her on it?

What was the issue?

Bummed I was there and didnt get to meet anyone. Came in and asked two random table groups up front if they were w OR. Nope. Asked greeter for OR/biker table. She said they were outside. Asked group outside. nope. Started to check in back and greeter said they were NOT in back. So GF and I just got a table in back to eat. Guess you were back there after all, but have never met anyone but Ben and didn't see you/him until we were leaving

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

That's shitty. We were the big table in back.

me 2. I won't be going back. Chicken strips are actually good, but not good enough for shitty service, and for the servers to talk shit.

The chick wasn't the smartest, even after Carrie told her who we were standing right next to her as she bashed the shit out of us, the dumb bitch kept saying how we bitch about shitty service and blah blah blah....I literally live 5 min from this place and actually enjoy their food. But its just going to be take out for me for now on.