Rolling Thunder XXV

Ziggy

I know it isn't the kind of ride most folks around here are into, but I thought I'd ask; Is anyone else going to DC this weekend for Rolling Thunder? I'm going down and will be meeting my mom and dad for the ride to the wall on Sunday morning from The Pentagon. This is the 25th anniversary of the event, and likely the biggest ever. Estimates say potentially over a million bikes.

I just moved to the DC area and was excited about it...until I learned I have to go back to Ohio for the weekend. :( I've heard it is pretty cool, I'm hoping next year.

i wish i could i love dc!!!!:D the only reason i posted is to say Artmageddon i love your bike!!!!

I know it isn't the kind of ride most folks around here are into, but I thought I'd ask; Is anyone else going to DC this weekend for Rolling Thunder? I'm going down and will be meeting my mom and dad for the ride to the wall on Sunday morning from The Pentagon. This is the 25th anniversary of the event, and likely the biggest ever. Estimates say potentially over a million bikes.

My friends parents went last year on their HD's and loved it. No way I could do it though