Man shoots wife because she won't get out of bed to buy a car

Scruit

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2012/05/21/gahanna-man-admits-to-killing-wife.html

Tom Edwards, 60, told police that he and his wife argued about buying a new car the week before she was killed. When he tried to get her out of bed to buy a car on Sunday morning, Tom Edwards said that his wife refused.

According to prosecutors, Tom Edwards said that when his wife refused to get out of bed, he left to smoke a cigarette, returned to the room and shot her four times.

I like scruit. He's awesome.

Never said the car was for her. Might have been trying to mortgage the house for a new Vette for himself. You never know..

Sure as sugar ain't getting a car now. He'll be too old to drive by the time he gets out of prison.

Edited by Scruit
  • Upvote 1

I usually wouldn't care But .. since Theresa Edwards is/was My stepmothers Sister ... I take a little offense on this.

what the news doesn't tell you is that Tom is a Long time alcoholic with "issues"

he's also lying because while her body was found in the bedroom. The incident started in the lower level of the home & ended upstairs in the bedroom.

Tom was also drunk at 6:45AM

Edited by Big3

I usually wouldn't care But .. since Theresa Edwards is/was My stepmothers Sister ... I take a little offense on this.

what the news doesn't tell you is that Tom is a Long time alcoholic with "issues"

he's also lying because while her body was found in the bedroom. The incident started in the lower level of the home & ended upstairs in the bedroom.

Tom was also drunk at 6:45AM

Good thing I read all the thread before I said something to sound like the rest of the assholes. Dodged a bullet there......

• Upvote 1

Theresa was a good Lady. I've known her for 25+ years

why she stayed with him 35 yrs nobody knows. She wouldn't leave him because she was afraid of what he would do to himself if she left..

Edited by Big3

Lmao my mom uses that phrase often when my ex comes up conversation!

My uncle is a prison warden (~30 years in) and I got this from him. It's depressing to see how some folks who just don't care about their freedom will commit crimes just so they can be jailed and not have to worry about food or housing for a few years.

EDWARDS Teresa K. (Blanton) Edwards, age 60, of Gahanna, died at her home on Sunday morning, May 20, 2012. Teresa graduated from Lancaster High School in 1969. She was employed with G& J Pepsi Cola Bottlers for nearly 21 years where she formed many loving relationships with her co-workers. Teresa is survived by her son and daughter-in-law, Erin and Brian Swartz; step-children, Tina Hilliard, Chad Edwards, and Tiffany Daniels; sister and brother-in-law, Brenda and Don Eveland; her niece, Anna Dittoe and husband, Chris; great-niece and nephew, Makenzie and Joel Dittoe; as well as aunts, uncles, and cousins. Teresa was preceded in death by infant sister Diane, mother Anna E. (Pace) Blanton, maternal grandparents Arthur and Gertrude Pace, paternal grandparents Bascomb and Frances Blanton, and aunts Pat Baker and Billie Perry. Teresa is now safe in arms of Jesus. A service will take place at the Crossroads Event Center, 2095 West Fair Ave., Lancaster, OH 43130, on Saturday at 10 a.m. officiated by Pastor Jeff Graf. Burial will take place on Saturday at Mt. Horeb Cemetery at 3 p.m. Family and friends may call from 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. at the FRANK E. SMITH FUNERAL HOME. Online condolences can be made through www.funeralhome.com.