5/20 Sunday

twisted12

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could ride right to Norwalk and watch the races.

http://summitmotorsportspark.com/Events.aspx?EventId=26&Event-Name=Cavalcade%20of%20Stars

Not very twisty though. ;)

I've got two weekend tickets, for this weekends event. Know anyone looking for tickets, let me know? I'll sell the both of them for $75. They're $50 a ticket.

I am down with either, this is my first time out as well should be perfect weather, I know uncle punk you are up in the air would anyone feel like leading either of these routes, also I think Greg is looking to get out as well and my buddy jeff . Was thinking either 9 or 10 at the circle k at 83.

I think I'm in for Sunday. I still have to put some pads on, but it won't stop me from riding if I don't.

I'm not in ride leading shape..not yet. I'll help out any way I can as always, but the body and mind are out of riding shape right now.

I think I'm in for Sunday. I still have to put some pads on, but it won't stop me from riding if I don't.

I'm not in ride leading shape..not yet. I'll help out any way I can as always, but the body and mind are out of riding shape right now.

Well let's set a spot I can meet up

Well I would not feel comfortable leading but my buddy Jeff is capable of leading if need be. He may need help with the route though. Any preference on the route I would be good with either of the posted ideas. I was thinking of the usual meet spot at 83 circle k. Leave at 9 or 10.

Well I would not feel comfortable leading but my buddy Jeff is capable of leading if need be. He may need help with the route though. Any preference on the route I would be good with either of the posted ideas. I was thinking of the usual meet spot at 83 circle k. Leave at 9 or 10.

Any of us is capable of leading just knowing route is the problem.

Are you on 2? :)

10am meet at 82/83 Circle K sounds good. I hope we don't have to pull straws to get someone to lead though.

If I can I'll be somewhere on 83 and just catch up when everyone passes

I'm in 10:00 AM

Tim meet you at the Marathon on 83/16 just west of Coshocton 11:20 ish.

Right now because it is the first time for most of us how about the shorter 296 mile loop. I'm not certain of this we can decide in the morning.

I'm still trying to get stuff done so I can make it.