New in Troy

Tank Baby

Hey all,

Just joined and looking to see what this is all about. I met a few peeps in Troy the other night and they seemed like a civil bunch. Snot told me about this place so I thought I would check it out. Me and my boyfriend both ride and LOVE our time together on two wheels. I always tease him as we are dipping and weaving that its about time he took me dancing. :)

I have a 2002 SV650 that was a gift from said boyfriend for our anniversary. We are always tinkering around in the garage and LOVE just spending that time with him enjoying learning.

Look forward to seeing yall on the flip side.

Caryn

:welcomeor:

We have our ups and downs. Remember, don't let a few spoil the fun for you if you bump heads with anyone. There are a lot of us and when that happens there are always differences.

I ride with 3 of my good friends from Troy all the time and actually did this past Saturday up there. They like coming down here most of the time though and hit the twisties in the country.

Sweetness. Glad to see I wasn't just the passing crazy lady that got the funky look when I pulled up in a car.. :) Once ya'll get to know me those looks will be warranted. Glad to meet ya Andy. Cant say I remember all the faces but after a few good rides I am sure we will get it down pat.

VanDy... I agree and once I get a racing stripe I am going to take on the world. I do remember your bike. Pretty sweet in my opinion. This is actually my 3rd Bike. I had a nice 75 CB360 I sold to pay for braces (whoa is the life of a mom) and a 77 Suzuki GS 400 that we sold when Triumph blessed me with my anniversary present this year. Gotta love a man that gives motorcycles as a gift.