Need A SOFTBALL PLAYER For my Sunday League!!!

Ault

Ok so here's the deal. I have a sunday Men's league team that plays in the evening in hudson ohio every sunday from May 13th - Aug 12th then palyoffs. One of my guy's got a DUI and now has no lisense! So i have an opening on the team and need a commited talented(hopefully) player. BAD324 is on the team so if you know him from the board you wont be a complete stranger. This is a very competetive league and is a lot of fun. we play at Barlow park on Barlow Rd. in hudson under the lights on a super nice field. Let Me Know ASAP. League fee and jersey and fitted hat is $90 for the year and the jersey is yours to keep. these are not tshirts these are legit nice full button jerseys and flex fit hats! theam name is The NATURALS.

Competitive as in everyone knows how to play? or as in steriods and arguing calls? I've seen both.

as in everyone at least played in highschool up to 1A ball players...no roids only miller lite

Competitive as in everyone knows how to play? or as in steriods and arguing calls? I've seen both.

and no were not assholes...were all pretty laid back and fun but like to win

To far away, or I would do it. Hopefully you find someone that will "fit in" with your group.

"fit in"...???:confused:

show up... play...drink maybe... easy peasy japaneasy:D

BAD's friend took the spot. Thanks Buddy!

I mean technically I don't "fit". I didn't play high school (technically) or college baseball

But I have been playing softball for 11 years so I can hold my own other than having a shitty arm :p However, being left handed is the best. Everyone plays the lefty shift on me and I've nearly perfected the art of laying nice line drives down the left field line and turning a what should be routine single into a double. I also rarely hit under .700 :D

Any one have any tips on getting timing back in sync for batting? Went and done BP for the first time this year today, and I am so far out of sync it isn't funny. Any ideas? Haven't had this problems since my first few swings in slowpitch, and it is pissing me off.