Motoseries PIRC (beaverun) trackday weekend

blue03636

depending on where you look, weather looks better on sat. but sundays are usually a bit less crowded, so it's a crap shoot. gatsby won't be there to entertain everyone with his supercanine dullness, so that won't be a factor.

i vote to do it sat night, right after the last session. we will all be starving.

I agree with Yellowman. Are we interested in typical picnic fare, or maybe something more exotic like steaks or andouille? I for one am already pushing maximum density on my Joe Rocket crime fighter costume, and may not want to have to spend the downtime between sessions spraying mud. Still, we should eat something decent.

I agree with Yellowman. Are we interested in typical picnic fare, or maybe something more exotic like steaks or andouille? I for one am already pushing maximum density on my Joe Rocket crime fighter costume, and may not want to have to spend the downtime between sessions spraying mud. Still, we should eat something decent.

I say we do steak bacon and cheese sammiches.

• Upvote 1

^^fukin' yum! I just made dinner for the fam and want some of those up there right now! (we had breakfast dinner BTW, which made me think we should make pancakes Sunday morning. - No wonder my leathers are so goddamn tight!)

^^fukin' yum! I just made dinner for the fam and want some of those up there right now! (we had breakfast dinner BTW, which made me think we should make pancakes Sunday morning. - No wonder my leathers are so goddamn tight!)

Ive got breakfast stuff already

Donut, if you don't go in Friday hit me up. RVT and I will have to head out Sat. morning. I usually run the OTP into PA, maybe we could meet up at a rest stop, get a circle jerk in, then head to the track.

:D