Any Dayton people remember this ride?

NinjaNick

Damn did we wake up the back roads! :lol:

Plus the Ducati Desmo with us that day was rocking the decibels! :bow:

Hope all is well too these days with the one that high-sided at speed cartwheeling across the road at the end of the ride. Till this day that was the most horrific crash I have seen. Other than that it was a great experience for everyone. :cheers:

08.jpg

10-1.jpg

11.jpg

07.jpg

04.jpg

03.jpg

01.jpg

Some are missing from this photo, but we had almost 40 riders that day or more!

Groupphotoatendon380.jpg

Edited by NinjaNick

I was there. And in that group pic. Still

Have that pic somewhere actually. I remember the crash right before that pic too. While i didnt see the actual wreck, he seemed pretty good to me after the fact. Was a military dude IIRC.

So when are we gonna do more group rides like this? (After I heal up from my last are I that is)

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

• Upvote 1

I remember those years... I didn't make this ride but there were quite a few like it. My favorite was the Dayton/Columbus group ride we did in Dayton. I will never forget that ride. That or the 50+ bikes who took the scenic route to the dyno day.

Speaking of that is there a Dayton group going this year? I'm debating on going.

I'm heading up there with my friend from Troy (xtremef4i). He is coming to my house in Dayton here before we go. Want to join? It was just going to be a little group of him, me, another, and you if you want? We wanted to keep it a bit small so we can open it up now and then you know? :evil: If you still have my number text me or PMME.

I was there. And in that group pic. Still

Have that pic somewhere actually. I remember the crash right before that pic too. While i didnt see the actual wreck, he seemed pretty good to me after the fact. Was a military dude IIRC.

So when are we gonna do more group rides like this? (After I heal up from my last are I that is)

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

:werd:

Lets see if we can do that this year. Year is still young, so it might happen. :cheers:

I remember those years... I didn't make this ride but there were quite a few like it. My favorite was the Dayton/Columbus group ride we did in Dayton. I will never forget that ride. That or the 50+ bikes who took the scenic route to the dyno day.

Uuummmm....this one! :D No? Yes?

IMAGE_258.jpg

This picture makes me laugh because JOE looks like he has long hair and a mullet. :lol:

So many left the boards though...

Joe, KC (moved to GA):(, Chris, Cleaner, fusion, dustin, mattkatz, and many more. Jarvis is still here but he doesn't ride ever or socialize anymore. :dunno:

Edited by NinjaNick

I was there. My reliable buell broke a kickstand spring right before that crash. The guy who had the wreck was a spot or two behind me before that.

I was lead so I appreciated that he went to the other lane instead of plowing into us all which would have been HORRIFIC. That was a nasty wreck. him and bike went cart-wheeling across the crossroad at great speed. He got lucky for sure. Broken collar bone, wrist, and a few others IIRC.

You are one dude I always love to ride with G. :woo::cheers:

Remember we got detoured all over because there was some cycling race. We stopped at that high school and after that dude plowed through everyone at the stop. That could have been WAY worse.

Oh yeah, I remember the crazy bicyclists. I don't know what ride it was; maybe it was this one. They ruined much good miles.

:werd:

Lets see if we can do that this year. Year is still young, so it might happen. :cheers:

Uuummmm....this one! :D No? Yes?

IMAGE_258.jpg

This picture makes me laugh because JOE looks like he has long hair and a mullet. :lol:

So many left the boards though...

Joe, KC (moved to NC):(, Chris, Cleaner, fusion, dustin, mattkatz, and many more. Jarvis is still here but he doesn't ride ever or socialize anymore. :dunno:

:lol: yup! That ride! That's the one where I rode 300+ miles with a broken hand and we got pulled over by little man syndrome cop.

And yeah I miss a good amount of our dayton crew. Cleaner I hvent heard from in a good long while, speed either... Jeremi photographed my wedding, Dustin moved to Nashville, jarvis is still around here and there, hes been doing a lot of track days. And Joe hasn't been here in way too long...

• Upvote 1