Scorpion EXO 1000 rpm helmet

speedytriple

So I got my new helmet in the mail today. I ordered a scorpion exo 1000 in the rpm graphic, with the flat black gold color. Got it from http://www.motorcyclegear.com/street/closeouts/helmets/scorpion/exo_1000_rpm_motorcycle_helmet.html for $159.00 shipped. First ride with it was today back and forth to work so about 60 miles. Like the way it fits, not as heavy as all the reviews I read. The flip down sun visor could be a little darker(they make a dark smoke) But worked nice. Reasonably quiet, for the price range it's in. Must vent well, cause I had to shut most of them to stop the cold wind. Will give a review after i get a good day ride in, but so far happy with it.

Edited by speedytriple

These are on clearance at SBTG right now for $125. Not as good as the $99 a couple years ago but not bad.

I got my exo-700 at SBTG. I know not 1000, but hey good deal.

Limited choice of the graphics, but $75!

my first Scorpion, but very pleased. nice inner pads and I am very impressed. very little use on this and no long ride yet, but it feels as good as Arai and better than HJC AC-12 (sorry little old comparison)

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=13093

Just for all your guys, I've crashed in 2 Scorpians now, and only the last time did my dome hurt the Monday following the Sat. wreck. I still ran that PM, and the whole next day, and had a little headache Monday, but I think that was exhauston.

I love my 700's, I wrecked in a 700 and a 1100, the 1100 was amazing, only wore it twice before wrecking so that sucked. I just picked up another 700 from STG and plan on ordering an 1100 here in a day or 2 since they just marked them back down.

• 2 weeks later...