As a rider which city?

NinjaDoc

I'd love to move back to the Adirondacks. Hate New York taxes and politics but love the area. It is home to me. Not to mention all the wonderful back roads twisting thru the mountains.

I actually really liked living in canton. Not the most exciting place in the world but it wasn't too crowded and everything I needed to live comfortably was there. Good roads were pretty close. It would be nice to live in SE Ohio for the roads but there is nowhere there I'd be interested in living. As far as anywhere in the US goes, probably somewhere in California, lots of great canyon roads and great weather

Monterey and/or Carmel area

:bow: niceeee, i guess cost of living must be suckanova

edit : just found this Compared to the rest of the country, Carmel-by-the-Sea's cost of living is 101.40% Higher than the U.S. average. See a full report on Carmel-by-the-Sea Cost of Living. :(

I'd love to move back to the Adirondacks. Hate New York taxes and politics but love the area. It is home to me. Not to mention all the wonderful back roads twisting thru the mountains.

looks so much better, hope it doesnt snow real bad

i guess when it comes to ohio itself, some where around bolivar seems to be a good choice.

Edited by NinjaDoc

Noale, Italy. Home of Aprilia, maybe they cost less there. Real food, nice roads. Not far from Turin, Milan, Genoa, Pontedera. But I will settle for central Ohio, some good twisties east and south within resonable distance. Nothing decent to eat though.

Noale, Italy. Home of Aprilia, maybe they cost less there. Real food, nice roads. Not far from Turin, Milan, Genoa, Pontedera. But I will settle for central Ohio, some good twisties east and south within resonable distance. Nothing decent to eat though.

he said in the usa.

I'd have to choose something in the south east of the country. like north/south carolina or georgia. savannah is really nice. I just like the rich history from the civil war era and the way the houses are made etc in the east. california etc has too much of a southwestern/mexico feel to it for me.

Edited by serpentracer

:bow: niceeee, i guess cost of living must be suckanova

edit : just found this Compared to the rest of the country, Carmel-by-the-Sea's cost of living is 101.40% Higher than the U.S. average. See a full report on Carmel-by-the-Sea Cost of Living. :(

Your screen name is ninjadoc, not ninjaenglishmajor, so I threw the cost of living restrictions out the window. Plus, nearby big sur is also expensive but not as bad as Carmel, or you could always live somewhere between Monterey and San Fran, I'm sure it's a bit less pricey.

Right where I live for now! Riding is not my life its a leisure activity plenty of roads near me especially for a slow Harley rider. :lol: I was keeping up with a haybusa in the curves pretty well last ride although if he would have gunned it I would stand a chance. We were rolling 60-80 through most of the curves. My bike will get up to speed it just does it slower.

When the food riots start I'm heading to the middle of nowhere!

Your screen name is ninjadoc, not ninjaenglishmajor, so I threw the cost of living restrictions out the window. Plus, nearby big sur is also expensive but not as bad as Carmel, or you could always live somewhere between Monterey and San Fran, I'm sure it's a bit less pricey.

hahaha may be my name shud be ninjabigassdebttill55 lol but certainly i love that place, even google map pics are so much clear there :D and i see people every where. CA seems to be biker paradise

kahului so i can ride the hana highway daily.

Awesome road!! :bow:

:bow: woooooot smoooth

I would probably go to Tennessee. I love the area, i love the roads, and i love all the pancake restaurants!

YES!!! I went to Serverville, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge Tennessee for vaction last week in a rented Toyota Corolla S....those mountain roads were INTENSE I'm planning a trip there again in a few months JUST to ride the mountain roads.

I'm pretty content where I live now...close enough to Columbus and Nelsonville for concerts and right on the edge of the great motorcycle riding area of s.e.o.

If I was to choose somewhere else in the U.S. I'd go for northern California,somewhere in the Santa Rosa/Petaluma area...only because Marin county is to freaking expensive.Great riding,cool weather,beautiful scenery,redwoods,pacific coast,lane splitting,close to San Francisco for music,motorcycle friendly drivers and still a little hippy attitude.;)