My first AMA PRO round ATLANTA

gixxie750

So the browns suck? Why don't you go out and play 4 quarters? They don't appreciate wicked tight spiral throwing left handed QB's who scramble nearly as bad as Bernie Kosar

Obama sucks? Why don't you run for president? I'm too young

:D

So the browns suck? Why don't you go out and play 4 quarters?

Obama sucks? Why don't you run for president?

By your logic, we're not allowed to have an opinion on anything, cause there is always someone better...

It is totally fine to have an opinion. However, if that opinion is a result of you not knowing anything about the topic, then it is pointless.

Your comments are silly and borderline ignorant. You are saying things that make zero sense and obviously, you are not an enthusiast and simply a rider. Nothing wrong with that, but I don't make comments about how the President of the US is doing his job because I honestly do not know much about government. I can comment on football because I am a huge fan and have been to a lot of games and watched a lot, learned a lot and played a lot. You can asses that the Browns aren't very good or "suck" in your opinion by the way they are compared to the other teams they play.

Now, before you go and say Brandon's results sucked when compared to Lewis', understand that even the starting quarterback is one of the best quarterbacks in the world. There are only a set number of teams and number of players chosen. Even the guy who warms the bench is better than most. The bottom line is that to even get CHOSEN to be on the season team - starting or not - means you are one of the best in the world. When you sit down and compare the number of players that tried and failed, they are amazing. Same with Brandon. Guys didn't make the field. Many try and many do not make it. He did. That is success and honestly, puts him in above average to the typical racers that are out there.

The problem I have with your comments is that they are armchair quality from a person that has zero track experience to even know how hard that is. Also, you are a casual fan at best and apparently by even example of the race car team shown on here, have zero idea what it is like to be a competitor. Even at the high school level... If you at least had that experience, I might have some feelings that your comments may have some merit.

But, you keep digging yourself into a hole. It isn't that you need to be a racer to comment. But, if you don't know anything or cannot even remotely relate, how is it that you can act like it is OK that you make comments that are degrading when you really haven't a clue as to what it takes or what he was up against?

Oh, and anyone ever think that maybe he has read this thread that went so damn tangent that even if he did come on and say thanks for the support, it may be hollow and pointless at this stage? He may also feel that if he did, it would turn into a cluster fuck of back and forth...

Sorry then....

Everyone gets a trophy, good try...

That's not the point, man. The point is that people that are racers and competitors want to try and succeed. They have goals. Some just want to make a grid in this case and some want to win. Is it realistic that Brandon can beat the guys like Lewis? No. I am willing to bet he knows that. However, if he thinks he can make the grid and participate in the top level of racing in the US, then why not? He made the field. He didn't win, but it isn't t-ball where everyone gets a trophy and a ice cream cone. He spent a shit load of money, took a lot of time off work, put wear and tear on a bike, and probably didn't net anything other than accomplishing a goal he had set for himself.

That's the difference between the guy that watches and is a casual fan and a person that has drive to want to be in the show. The competitor vs. the fan is very evident in this case. Nothing wrong with that. but, when the fan acts like the competitor failed and gives really stupid reasons, it is either jealousy or simply ignorance.

It is totally fine to have an opinion. However, if that opinion is a result of you not knowing anything about the topic, then it is pointless.

I know the best time wins... you could make a case for the browns sucking based simply on their record, never once watching a game, or even understanding how it's played..

Now did I say "brandon you suck!" No... I said "results aren't looking good, maybe its time to reconsider?"

Maybe I shouldn't have bet on him, but it is what it is... I had really hoped he would do better, but for whatever reason it wasn't in the cards... you seem to think I have some sort of vendetta against him...:dunno:

Mags. Thanks for the rep. I honestly do not know how to give rep back. I think you are probably a great guy and I am probably letting my emotions get the better of me with my responses. I DO NOT think you are an ignorant person. Please understand that. Maybe a person not well educated in this sport might be a better choice of words.

I apologize if it sounds like I am calling you stupid or anything like that. I just hate to see racers get treated like they are losers or failures because they do not win every event they enter.

My son ribs me all the time that I didn't win at the Putnam RRGC against Lewis and Ricky. Gene also...

I always feel that if I can run at a level I am accepting of (remember, I am older, have a job, have a family and honestly, no money is to be made), I can feel good about what I gave and what the results were. But, my son always likes to point out that #2 is poop as he says and that 3rd place is like finishing dead last.

I know these kids, the talent pool we have in the US for racing and even the amazing Ricky Carmichael got beat at his most recent Loretta Lynns qualifier. Every gets beat. There can only be one guy win one position. There is always a first and a last and the thing I want to be remembered is that the last place guy is also great.

It's just respect. Trust me, I have finished in the back of a field before. I've heard the people on the hill at Mid-Ohio say how they could be out there based on their track day times. I've felt angry and sad at the same time after comments. I just know what it takes, what is involved and mostly, the feelings a racer has. Their heart, their soul, their passion...

• Upvote 1

No hard feelings for anyone on ordn, I freely admit I know very little about racing, I'm not even motivated enough to buy the required gear or prep my bike for a track day. Saving for a house...

I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavors.

pics of lilbit? if shes so much hotter than the umbrella girls, we must have proof
I never said I was hotter than them or that they weren't hot, just simply stated that Brandon should edit the pics. Supermodels aren't perfect either and their photos are touched up also. The underlying message was that Brandon didn't take the time to come here and say thanks for the support but had time to make several posts on his site. Anyways, since you want a pic of my tits here it is.220px-GreatTit002.jpg

After reading this thead I wouldn't expect him to come one here. He has his own site and if we really want to know how he did we can look there. Its actually what a good salesman does....I bet he will be on here when he has time or ready to "play" with us.

• Upvote 1

Oh, and anyone ever think that maybe he has read this thread that went so damn tangent that even if he did come on and say thanks for the support, it may be hollow and pointless at this stage? He may also feel that if he did, it would turn into a cluster fuck of back and forth...

when he's got you suckin his cock no need to come say thanks for support. yeah roll that tongue all around that head you filthy whore.

Edited by serpentracer

Holy fucking shit! This thread is a fucking joke. How many on this forum have raced at Atlanta? I'd guess no one has other than Prez. I dont always agree with him but that's saved for different threads. Seriously, if you cant support and encourage the guy then STFU

Holy fucking shit! This thread is a fucking joke. How many on this forum have raced at Atlanta? I'd guess no one has other than Prez. I dont always agree with him but that's saved for different threads. Seriously, if you cant support and encourage the guy then STFU

yeah get that nose all up in that taint