AB Decal

ohdaho

Vinyl numbers look great on the bike. Ended up getting more than I paid for. I was kind of a pain getting the right size, but it looks great and standup guy.

He's pretty generous offering free vinyl stickers for ORDN...feel bad some folks may or may not be taking advantage of his generosity.

Would definitely do business again...we'll see how the numbers stand up to the track conditions.

Vinyl numbers look great on the bike. Ended up getting more than I paid for. I was kind of a pain getting the right size, but it looks great and standup guy.

He's pretty generous offering free vinyl stickers for ORDN...feel bad some folks may or may not be taking advantage of his generosity.

Would definitely do business again...we'll see how the numbers stand up to the track conditions.

Thanks ohdaho! Do we have a lot of OR members that go to the track at the same time? I'd love to come watch you guys race.

He is making the vinyl for my trailer. Cant wait to get it. Great pricing!

One of your decals was the largest I've ever made. It took two of us to put transfer paper on it,lol. It was definitely interesting.

Good dude for sure. Not sure he's done race numbers before so you probably helped him get the process squared away. Saw your pics on FB, looks good.

Thanks Jagr! That was the first time I've ever done race numbers. I'm finally caught up on orders as of tonight so I'm going to start adding products from the suggestions others have made. Race numbers included, just have to do some research on the typical fonts and throw in some unique font options as well.

Hey boss, yep there are a lot of us that go to the track together. Moto Series pulls the most of us, and Mid O is probably second. Putnam third, so any of those that are close. I know there were 10+ of us at Putnam this last weekend, granted it sucked, but that's normal size or larger.

MS will carry like 25+ of us I think when it's said and done, and even this weekend is pretty busy. May want to try to make some events and just mingle.