Why are these people kicking our asses?

Tonik

I'm gonna guess he can't read his own Afgani language, and had some one else read it for him that didn't read any better or even told him something far far from the truth...

like.... $100 inheritance, come pick it up...

hey... that's not a bad idea...

Something seems off about this. Either this guy pissed some people on his side off and is turning himself in just to be protected. Or they are upto something like he's actually infected with some super virus.

Something seems off about this. Either this guy pissed some people on his side off and is turning himself in just to be protected. Or they are upto something like he's actually infected with some super virus.

Did u hear about the guy a few months ago or maybe it was last year, but anywho he robbed a gas station for $0.01 just so he could get arested to get medical help. This kind of reminded me of that situation.

Did u hear about the guy a few months ago or maybe it was last year, but anywho he robbed a gas station for $0.01 just so he could get arested to get medical help. This kind of reminded me of that situation.

I used to work in a prison that shit happens more than you'd believe.

I used to work in a prison that shit happens more than you'd believe.

I can believe it. If I were a bum begging for change on the street and needed a good meal and a warm place.to.sleep.ide commit some petty crimes(shoplifting and other HARMLESS.crimes) to get arrested too. Its sad that alot of prisoners get treated better.than non prisoners(in a sense) although I dont believe in welfare and handouts either... But medical is just so fricking.redicilous. I had mono once and told the ER my situation. they told.me it wont cost me more than $300 which was cool.with me till I got an almost $2k medical bill in the mail... I wasent even gunna go to the er but I hadent ate in a week and forced myself to.drink.water. Got.so bad I couldnt hardley breathe, Dr told me.if.i.would..of.waited..a.couple.more days my throat would.of swolen completely shut and I would of prob died. He didnt even know how I could go.that.long without getting it taken care of(over 2 Weeks) I wasnt even gunna go at all but my GF forced me to. Anywho after I got.the bill in the mail and saw the redicilous charges I called em and refused to pay a single cent. $300 quote and a nearly $2k bill is a HUGE difference. I dont see how normal people.can pay for.these kinds of expenses its just redicilous. I got medicade for my kids, but I wouldnt even consider that a handout since I pay taxes into it. But if ke or the wife get sick/injured its gunna be too costly to afford.

Or, you know, he could be just an idiot.

to answer your question.... they aren't...

"surviving in their home country" does not equal "kicking our asses".

Actually the roe's are what the problem is. Our troops are fighting with two hands tied behind their back while blindfolded.

So, this info doesnt tell us if he got his $100 or not. If he didnt get his $100 he should sue for false advertisement :lol: I dont even trust my own goverment, and I work for them :rolleyes:

I store your tax papers... They really don't give three shits about it.

Actually the roe's are what the problem is. Our troops are fighting with two hands tied behind their back while blindfolded.

...and Americans keep pushing for more. Our country is getting so soft. We can't hurt anyone's feelings, not even in war. People cry about taliban soldiers being tortured but don't utter a word when Americans are captured and tortured.

It appears we share the same view.

Marcus Luttrell said it good when he said war is not a game like baseball. You can't apply rules to the players of war because it will end worse than just losing a simple game.

Edited by kawi kid

Integrity Huh? Our enemy has none. I'm tired of this "I respect my enemy. They fight for a cause and fight with honor" crap I hear vets spewing. Thank Jesus for "Unlawful Combatants". They have no protection whatsoever. These people will kill you and rape your whole family in the name of Allah. They've been doing this for centuries. It's nothing new. There's your integrity.

ROEs. I've been in various places with different ROEs.

One of my favs was NO ROE. Anything near the perimeter/AO gets put down. No aid is to be administered. Survivors are to be shot in the face. They were not interested in Intel and or biometrics. That's how sensitive some areas are. We have these areas IN the US as well.

Can the public deal with this?

I never really cared.