Attention northest ohio STUNTERS!!!!!

MIKE53ALI

I have a crew who wants to put together a music video in the next couple of weeks and we're tryin' to get as many riders and fast car drivers in it! The shoot will most likely be in akron. so if you're interested let me know!!!

the guys are just being dick squeezers

can you give us some details on the music video? music, bikes/cars you're looking for, etc?

will the shoots be happening on closed roads/lots or will it be a "shoot until the cops show up" sort of deal?

the guys are just being dick squeezers

can you give us some details on the music video? music, bikes/cars you're looking for, etc?

will the shoots be happening on closed roads/lots or will it be a "shoot until the cops show up" sort of deal?

its all good. I posted the song above. I'm guessing we could shoot at one of the lots in west akron (I think most people know where I'm talking about) I'll see if we can get a road closed off though.

we're lookin for fast bikes and flashy cars.

still ironing out details

I'd be down to ride to Akron possibly, I don't do stunts or anything but I could just ride in the backgroud. Hopefully I get this sv1k i'm eyeballing. I don't know if a ninja 500 will work for you :(

I'd be down to do this ^ I'm sure there aren't many female riders around here anyway. So I might be a good addition.

:D

I'd be down to do this ^ I'm sure there aren't many female riders around here anyway. So I might be a good addition.

:D

Only if your topless :p j/k actually I see alot of female riders around, usually just not on sportbikes. I know snot and gen3flygirl are 2 others that ride sportsbikes here. Most other females ive seen on here and around my area are on standards/cruisers.

have.fun if you go and dont let some asshole ruin your day out there :)

• Upvote 1

Only if your topless :p j/k actually I see alot of female riders around, usually just not on sportbikes. I know snot and gen3flygirl are 2 others that ride sportsbikes here. Most other females ive seen on here and around my area are on standards/cruisers.

have.fun if you go and dont let some asshole ruin your day out there :)

I have only ever seen two women on sport bikes around here and all They wanted to do was just parade around town with tank tops and shorts on. I'm cool.. Then there is the cruiser crowd, and we all know that wouldn't work. Don't get me wrong I would ride with any other female but they HATE sport bikes.