New but not unfamiliar

R00

Hi there, my name is Rebecca and i am 2talltim's wife. He signed me up a few months ago and he is now making me do this post. I ride a 1993 Honda Shadow 600 that Tim completly rebuilt and repainted a few years ago, i also have a hand me down quad from when tim decided he needed a different one, a 400 suzuki of some kind. I probably wont post here much due to having two jobs, but tim keeps me updated all your "shenanigans":rolleyes:. Maybe i'll get to meet some of you at the wanye ride next weekend, and hope to make some bike nights too. That is all for now except keep my hubby safe when he i out with you all:).Here are a couple photo's of my Bumblebee.

picture.php?albumid=1258&pictureid=13688

129SLAYERBECKY1.jpg

bikes.jpg

Edited by R00

Welcome..... sounds to me like you should get the next new "toy" and tim gets the hand me down..... btw, my gf started on a Shadow too. Now she rides a Yamaha FJR1300 and loves it.

Welcome..... sounds to me like you should get the next new "toy" and tim gets the hand me down..... btw, my gf started on a Shadow too. Now she rides a Yamaha FJR1300 and loves it.

im trying to talk her into a v-star 950 tourer ...ever seen a ape on a bicycle yea thats what i look like on the shadow, so that hand me down wont work:lol:

Edited by 2talltim

:welcome: Roo

And Tim, I know the feeling when my wife got her 800 Intruder I could just about sit on the back seat and still be able to reach everything to ride the bike........now she's got a Ninja 250 that I rode home from the dealer for her -- that day her poor little bike was well beyond it's payload:D

im trying to talk her into a v-star 950 tourer ...ever seen a ape on a bicycle yea thats what i look like on the shadow, so that hand me down wont work:lol:

FYI....Tim has this ape thing ALL WRONG! and it started when he rode my starter which was a 250 Virago...and the comment from me was "he looked like a monkey fucking a football":monkey::funnyshit: