Does anyone else...

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I jsut realized I didnt post after our wedding the sweet one we got from the local pizza joint. Anyways, I wanted to take pics but we left the next AM and left the pizza to be tossed and box saved, it was a Wedding Cake with bride/groom on top etc. I called when we left the reception and were both starving and they kinda laughed when I asked but then when I went to pick it up they made me come and look at it with the guy who drew it. Pretty sweet drawing actually and we were really excited about it.

Finally got one. I think I had one too from a shipment I got, but I forget what, and it wasn't this awesome.

I jsut realized I didnt post after our wedding the sweet one we got from the local pizza joint. Anyways, I wanted to take pics but we left the next AM and left the pizza to be tossed and box saved, it was a Wedding Cake with bride/groom on top etc. I called when we left the reception and were both starving and they kinda laughed when I asked but then when I went to pick it up they made me come and look at it with the guy who drew it. Pretty sweet drawing actually and we were really excited about it.

Finally got one. I think I had one too from a shipment I got, but I forget what, and it wasn't this awesome.

Awesome!!!!

• 2 months later...