2014 Impala

2talltim

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you "loved" a Tiberon.. then you've not experienced a quality automobile. Not sure if you've heard of it' date=' but there's this little island in the south pacific... we like to call it, "Japan".[/quote']

they make motorcycles and playstations right?..:lol:

If you "loved" a Tiberon.. then you've not experienced a quality automobile. Not sure if you've heard of it' date=' but there's this little island in the south pacific... we like to call it, "Japan".[/quote']

I liked the Tiberon too, almost bought a Genesis Coupe and really like the new turbo Veloster but I agree Japanese is the way to go.

Tiburon!!!!

next you idiots are gonna call it a Camero

we didnt call the impala a tiburon ...we said the impala looked like a hyundai and i said i had a tiburon once, never said thats the one that looks like it...GET WITH THE PROGRAM MAN!!!

I always figured the Tiberon was like the Cavalier of the Korean market... and I've never thought of the Cavalier as a "nice car".

:dunno:

I did like it a lot, most of my ricer freinds with hondas liked it too. I think it was a good quality car but i only had it for 2 years then the kidos came, so i dontknow how it would hold up over time.

Yeah.. same thing. Right? :dunno:

I'm sure the newer Hyundais are nice rides. I heard a snipit on NPR' date=' where the Korean public thought Chevrolet wasn't good enough to sell in their country. I lol'd.[/quote']

Hah. I have a Korean car and I'm happy with it so far. Chevrolet wasn't good enough for me to buy so I see where they're coming from :D

Pretty sure the Elantra was the Cavalier of the Korean market. The Tiburon was more like a Z24 Cavalier.

Maybe thats what I liked the Tiburon, my first car was a 98 z24 lol

IMG_2035-2.jpg

But I would say the Tiburon was a bit higher up in quality than the z24, it came with leather, Bose stereo and a subwoofer as factory options.

No in the south pacific it would be New Zealand :p

Japan would definitely be in the NORTH Pacific :D

Hey I "loved" driving my Geo Metro when I was in college. Doesnt mean it was a quality vehicle or fast or comfortable. However it got 50+mpg and I could park any where. And it did surprisingly well in the snow :D

Craig