Got VFRed in the end

NinjaDoc

After months of looking around at different bikes and options finally settled on VFR for little bit of sporting and lil bit of 2up touring

Lot of appreciation and thx to Al z heimer (Jerry) and Bad324 (Brian) for helping with lot of my stupid doubts and for all the good advises. Plus hoblick, armith all chipped in to help

More pics and videos to come, just came home at 9:30 at night with the bike

vfr.jpg

I was gonna text you tomorrow and ask if you finally got it

I promise you won't be disappointed. Took me a little bit to get used to coming from my CBR but once I figured it out it was the best damn decision I ever made

awesome!

youll really enjoy the bike.

if i didnt mention before, if your riding 2 up with luggage, youll want to look into a heavier rear spring and fork springs.

it will be worth your while.

thats one thing i wish i did on my bike. the suspension just was at its limits even with me and luggage.

the japanese must think we are all 100lbs and dont ride passengers

Thx guys,

The white was my favorite color, if I had time I would have played waiting game to get a white vfr when it became available,

Is that a gutted exhaust? The bike is too quite compared to the kawi with m4 :) need a louder exhaust not to squid around but for safety. Cagers always knew when I was on their blind side with the m4 I guess

Stretched the budget max to get the bike so mods have to wait for now :( wish to put a Corbin seat first and foremost, then givi windscreen And then ... Will dream later

Thx guys,

The white was my favorite color, if I had time I would have played waiting game to get a white vfr when it became available,

Is that a gutted exhaust? The bike is too quite compared to the kawi with m4 :) need a louder exhaust not to squid around but for safety. Cagers always knew when I was on their blind side with the m4 I guess

Stretched the budget max to get the bike so mods have to wait for now :( wish to put a Corbin seat first and foremost, then givi windscreen And then ... Will dream later

you're lightweight compared to me, you honestly don't need a Corbin. I've ridden on the stock seat 400 miles in a day with zero discomfort

Gut the stock exhaust, get a power commander if you are annoyed by the VTEC and heli-bars with a taller windscreen and you're set :)