"Riding Styles"

shadyflyer

still no. Pong was a video game. Ping Pong is a table game. Beer Pong is a better table game where there are no losers

Old people have no clue what beer pong is... You are going to confuse them... Great now that the secret is out the bag expect a shit ton of old people at your next party.

Old people have no clue what beer pong is... You are going to confuse them... Great now that the secret is out the bag expect a shit ton of old people at your next party.

max power is so old he invented beer pong

Ok....too much to snip and quote on my little phone soooo.....

Why are you referring to that 250 as a rocket dude? Rockets go fast. Not saying the ninja 250 isn't a bad bike, great for your first year and while it may look the part, its a slow bike.

Old people should stay the fuck off the road. The last 6 accidents I've been involved in were due to a driver over 60 "just not seeing me". The elderly have diminished senses and reaction time, coupled with frail little old lady bones and poor coordination and are a fucking hazard.

Don't get butthurt because there isn't a special section for your style of bike. The nazis had special sections for the Jews and that didn't work out so well. If your bike has any of that gay-ass village people leather fringe on it, just ghost ride it onto a bridge support, tassles are for titties, not handlebars.

Is there anyone I haven't either offended or made laugh?

Yeah I don't understand the whole tassle thing either...my daughters old Huffy had those things..lmao.

Ummmm...... so, about your OR participation..... I see you ride a cruiser now.... I'm going to have to un-friend you. Sorry.

If one more person calls a sportbike a rocket I'm going to punch you in the fucking face

When referring to the novice rider on a Japanese litre-bike (AKA "Organ donor"), I prefer "zip-splat" or "point-and-shoot" bike...:cool:

I have one of these in my passenger seat.

http://www.viberider.com/

My dad had to install one of those on a guy from church's bike. I find it amusing. Pleasure isn't a sin, I guess.

HAHA Magley has a vibrator in his pants :lol:

P.S. Why do you know that :dunno:

Pleasure isn't a sin! I've got one in my pants too.

:D

Heres what I think if you must know. Anyone 10 years older than me is 'old' anyone 5 years younger than me is 'young' and anyone that gets offended is a cranky old asshat... Age is what it is, and thats all there is to it, you cant change your age and everyhodys prospective of what 'old' is usually depends on their age. And most people in their 50s admit to being 'old' and accept it. Hell senior citizen = age 65... So yes 50 is old and 65+ is senior citizen. 30-49 is middle age and >30 is young....

Btw to your 'schooling' comment.... Duh with age comes experience... Thats a pretty well known fact, doesnt matter if ur talking bout riding, fighting, politics, etc(I would have to exclude sex though due to ED at older ages for alot of people) the more you have done something the better u know how to do it... But then again there is a point in your life when u hit the breaks and go in reverse around 75+ usually...

It's in the genes sonny boy. Look what you have to look forward to when you get to be your dad's age.

HAHA Magley has a vibrator in his pants :lol:

P.S. Why do you know that :dunno:

Pleasure isn't a sin! I've got one in my pants too.

:D

By all means, be proud of who you are...But you prolly should oughta keep that little fetish a secret. Just saying, not judging.

If one more person calls a sportbike a rocket I'm going to punch you in the fucking face

I love it that people call sport bikes crotch rockets cuz that makes me a crotch rocketeir. Drunk chicks think I'm some kinda astronaut when I say that.

If a sportbike is a a crotch rocket does that make a cruiser an ass slug?

• Upvote 3