Experience w/ Midwest Cafe Racing Association

ohdaho

I hate you Andy. Brian, sorry about that man, I don't know wtf happened to me for a moment lol.

Craig, sounds like Brian's going to nut punch you if you don't do Ad. if you and he make it.

Brian, if you are doing Sat at Nelson too, I'd probably be in for carpooling etc. I wanna go but I thought I might be rolling solo from Cbus.

I hate you Andy. Brian, sorry about that man, I don't know wtf happened to me for a moment lol.

Craig, sounds like Brian's going to nut punch you if you don't do Ad. if you and he make it.

Brian, if you are doing Sat at Nelson too, I'd probably be in for carpooling etc. I wanna go but I thought I might be rolling solo from Cbus.

I'm all about the carpool, brother. Keep me posted. I will only do one or the other and not both...

I'm all about the carpool, brother. Keep me posted. I will only do one or the other and not both...

Roger that, I'm def running Putnam only because I need to get seat time at different tracks blah blah.

Also if we CP to Nelson, I got free lodging at an actual house etc about 20 mins from track or so. Little drive BUT free and saves on hotel or spooning.

Well wait, the spooning idea, especially if we take the van, is always an option. Just not sure your wife or my fiance' would be huge on it LOL.

Race School

Dubguy - Both days and racing/CR Sunday

Twisted - Both days and racing

Advanced

Rusty-or are you running race school too? Not sure if you have license or getting it for/from WERA etc. Both days and racing

KTM-Brian - Pending

Blue03636 - Pending, or KTM kicks him in the nuts

Intermediate

Madcat - Both days, possibly racing

MyKill - Both days

Theresa, sorry I forget your usernam aka Twisted's Wifey :) - Both days

Novice

Standout - I'd guess you bump up mid day - Saturday only

ohdaho - prolly do Novice saturday and bump to intermediate on sunday

Race School

Dubguy - Both days and racing/CR Sunday

Twisted - Both days and racing

Advanced

Rusty-or are you running race school too? Not sure if you have license or getting it for/from WERA etc. Both days and racing

KTM-Brian - Pending

Blue03636 - Pending, or KTM kicks him in the nuts

Intermediate

Madcat - Both days, possibly racing

MyKill - Both days

Theresa, sorry I forget your usernam aka Twisted's Wifey :) - Both days

Revelstoker - 90% chance Sat. > pndg. KPass (be nice when u pass me!)

Novice

Standout - I'd guess you bump up mid day - Saturday only

ohdaho - prolly do Novice saturday and bump to intermediate on sunday

You have a race license??

The races are somewhat just a lump of riders. I doubt I race them if I go, but may to try a setup or something and pit in between laps or something...

I am still on the fence with the going to this. I can go to Nelson on Saturday and test and tune the day before and only have to make one single trip up and back. With Putnam, I have to out and back for that event and then up and back for Nelson...

For a track day, that's a bit of an expense for no return in my mind. Would be fun as I would like to set up for the AMA race for the RRGC, but we will see...

I have racing license with MCRA and WERA.last year the expert race was pretty good. the pay is not bad either,$ 500 for first,$ 250 for second,$ 150 for third place.which I don't think you have any problem collect any of this.sportsman class have only trophies.

expert and amateur races are $ 65,$ 15 go toward payout.must be least 10 riders .so depends how many riders race,more riders bigger payday.at least thats what they did last fall.this will be my first race season so i plan run the sportsman races.last month at barber i did my 100th track day,so i think i can try do some races.

expert and amateur races are $ 65,$ 15 go toward payout.must be least 10 riders .so depends how many riders race,more riders bigger payday.at least thats what they did last fall.this will be my first race season so i plan run the sportsman races.last month at barber i did my 100th track day,so i think i can try do some races.

So, are you going to race with a legit race org or stick with the track day races? You should run Moto Series with us. Faster groups, bigger grids and actually more tracks.

Thanks for the info Rusty, didn't know any of that. And dang 100 Track days? I don't think I'd be able to hit 100 before I'm passed on lol. Congrats on that for sure.

Yeah I talked to Dubguy today and sounds like a lot of AFJ are going too, so it may be an earlier registration than I previously thought....

I have racing license with MCRA and WERA.last year the expert race was pretty good. the pay is not bad either,$ 500 for first,$ 250 for second,$ 150 for third place.which I don't think you have any problem collect any of this.sportsman class have only trophies.

If you have a license through wera last year, I don't believe you can't compete in the sportsman race this year... U might want to ask.

Edited by Dubguy85

I have racing license for this year.i just make statement the expert race last year have some fast riders.after I watch the MCRA races last october I decide I try it too this year.They accept race license from other organizations,so you don't need do another race school.