2006 Roush Stage 1 Mustang

M_Quick

Sometime, we'll need to chat about the '78 F150 Ranger my buddy has....started off life with a 351M - then grew to a Cleve (lost his a$$ on that one) and now is 460 w/ a glass tilt front end and bed.

Wow that's sounds sick! You have any picture's to start the chatting with?

• 2 weeks later...

Stock strut tower brace from the 2008 - 2009 ROUSH BlackJack Mustang, supposed to be Solid bar construction. IDT it is though, and I bought for strength not looks.

DSC_7881.jpg

And The Rear Center High Mount Stop Lamp Blackout Mustang Decal.

DSC_7875.jpg

How many times does your Roush say Roush on it?

Are thou going for a Roush record?

I take it you don't like the Roush look? My Honda say's Honda just about as many times, I could count but I' don't think that's the point, your trying to make.

DSC_7875.jpg

I thought this was your wife's car ...lol

Don't you see her head in this picture? I let her tap the brakes so you could see the light! It is her car, I'm just the driver, and co -signer.

wanna race? :D

Not a race car, but what would you bring to the track if I'd of said yes? I'm sure I could find someone else for you to run. My car is stock 4.6 300hp. I Have access to a 1/8 mile Monte Carlo and s10, in W.Va. near Fort gay. But if wanting to race a local mustang, just post up on, http://www.buckeyestangs.com/

I'm sure you will have more than a few takers.

If those are your only two choices and you have to have one, easily the first one. Second one screams "delata-bravo behind the wheel", with all due respect, of course.

Not a race car, but what would you bring to the track if I'd of said yes? I'm sure I could find someone else for you to run. My car is stock 4.6 300hp. I Have access to a 1/8 mile Monte Carlo and s10, in W.Va. near Fort gay. But if wanting to race a local mustang, just post up on, http://www.buckeyestangs.com/

I'm sure you will have more than a few takers.

this one went way over your head

Ok what did it cost you? I passed a Saleen 281 to get to the GTO

Wasn't to bad, but it is used 2006 with 25k miles. $19,200 otd asking price was $19,900 + T&T

And this link dose not give options for the RS1 package.

http://www.kbb.com/ford/mustang/2006-ford-mustang/gt-premium-coupe-2d/?vehicleid=374464&intent=buy-used&mileage=25000&category=coupe&options=4865436%7ctrue%7c4865435%7ctrue%7c4865422%7ctrue%7c4865433%7ctrue%7c4865411%7ctrue&condition=excellent&pricetype=retail

Pretty obvious that its a Roush at this point :D

Id go for a plain black aluminium plate cover.

I was just trying to make a point. Not getting either of those plate holders. But for the record my Quad say's Honda at least 19 spots. I had a sweet Roush Racing Mark Martin license plate holder on the front of my Malibu, till I slid into another car one winter.

Not bad then.

I love the GTO's way back when, my Mom had a 1970 bought new. And I loved when they brought them back! Some of the G8's look like the GTO's. I looked at them around the same time I passed on the deal for the 2004 Mustang. But no way I could afford the GTO new.

• 1 month later...

Finally received the strut tower covers from Roush. Only problem is the 2 inside bolt cover's will not fit with the strut support bar installed. Still looks good with center cap and outside bolt covers. And I Picked up the CDC Sequential Tail light kit tonight!

(CDC) = Classic Design Concepts