Obama In town

gen3flygirl

Just giving all the Columbus people a heads up. Obama is coming into town tomorrow to speak at OSU. His plane lands around 2:30 and I am not sure how long he will be around. Either way traffic will be a bitch. I suggest avoiding 670/315/campus area if you can.

Here is a email I got from OSU for the areas to avoid:

Please be advised that John Herrick Drive, between Cannon Drive and Neil Avenue, will be closed between 1-5 p.m. for the visit.

Expect the airport roads and 670 from the airport to 315 north to the hospital area to be shut off while the motorcade is traveling. And then back to the airport again. It's pretty fast, but wouldn't want to be detoured off the freeway unless I wanted off anyway.

everytime someone of notoriety comes town the entourage ends up hiding behind the tall hilton in polaris... they shut down lyra drive and all adjacet parking lots to let bidens crew in couple a weeks ago. it seems to be a holding place of some kind

No protesting!

Remember boys and girls, the Messiah signed H.R. 347 into law a week or two ago, making it a federal offense to protest/disrupt anywhere the Secret Service is providing protection, or any event declared a "National Special Security Event" (NSSE), e.g. the Superbowl, the national DemoPublican Conventions, Presidential Funerals (Ford, Reagan), etc. The NSSE is an invention of one William Jefferson (BJ) Blythe Clinton.

This became law about the same time that Bretibart fella got murdered, err, umm, died of "natural causes" at 43. Didn't he like to make the prez look bad? Hmmmm.

So we can protest funerals of fallen soldiers, but the president makes a speech and we don't agree with him we can't? Awesome! When do they start showing the propaganda movies in theaters? I wanna get a good seat.

everytime someone of notoriety comes town the entourage ends up hiding behind the tall hilton in polaris... they shut down lyra drive and all adjacet parking lots to let bidens crew in couple a weeks ago. it seems to be a holding place of some kind

That's where Paris has one of her coke stashes, she had it built into the hotel. ;)