Mentor Bike night ride 3/22/12

magley64

leaving work in twinsburg on 91 at arounf 5-5:15 anyone want to meet up ride out there i have no idea where the hell this place you speak of is....im a youngstown transplant ....HELP ME !

You could run 91 north to 84 east to 306 north then it's a few miles up 306 to QSL

the key to not having your post ridiculed is not going around and telling people about all the drinking you're going to do during the ride.

also, adding "with all due respect" at the end.

also, unless someone is riding a 125cc beast from the depths of hell, nobody has to worry about being on the smallest bike there. if we're doing a ride that involves highways or going over 45-50mph, i probably can't join lololol

the key to not having your post ridiculed is not going around and telling people about all the drinking you're going to do during the ride.

also, adding "with all due respect" at the end.

also, unless someone is riding a 125cc beast from the depths of hell, nobody has to worry about being on the smallest bike there. if we're doing a ride that involves highways or going over 45-50mph, i probably can't join lololol

Riiiight. Gotcha! LOL

if you guys want to get there earlier, i can meet you earlier. maybe we can eat something real quick like before it gets super crowded. i havent had QSL wings in a while (not that it's super spectacular or anything, but it's good)

if you guys want to get there earlier, i can meet you earlier. maybe we can eat something real quick like before it gets super crowded. i havent had QSL wings in a while (not that it's super spectacular or anything, but it's good)

I'm down for some wingies, kinda hungry. I won't get there till 5:45 ish though.

Basically, I won't be early then.

I was planning to pick my g/f up but she sounds like she might not want to go. If thats the case I might just stop on my way from work rather than go home, get scooter, back-track 10 minutes.

Oh by the way I decided to just go to Burton for some coffee and ride around.

On my way home I did happen to see a Green Versys rolling south on 534 when I was coming east on Cold Cork Springs road. Thought about chasing it down then said to myself you've already been that way today and didn't.

Oh by the way I decided to just go to Burton for some coffee and ride around.

On my way home I did happen to see a Green Versys rolling south on 534 when I was coming east on Cold Cork Springs road. Thought about chasing it down then said to myself you've already been that way today and didn't.

I was out on 534 Wednesday past Cold Cork Springs but was heading north to Harpersfied Bridge. Can't say I've seen another Versys in these parts so if it wasn't me, good to hear their may be another out there :eek: