Mentor Bike night ride 3/22/12

magley64

Quaker steak and lube. if its like the one in the valley around 1000-2000 bikes.

That is a little later then I was thinking mags, I might just head to the yamaha dealer over near eastlake to kill some time. As I won't stay at a bike night for more then a half hour.

Couple of us meeting up at flying J thursday at 5:30...

yes i realize bike nights are stupid, but it's fun to get out and BS with some friends.

Weren't you the one talking all that shit and being a huge dick to that "Prez" guy the other day about the group ride to Geneva on the Lake? Hmmm.

Yep, weren't you the one stating the obvious and irrelevent? Lol...

I admitted it was stupid, but worth it for shooting the shit with some friends I haven't seen since january.

You comin?

Yup, that's me. And honestly, if I had a street bike right now I would. This weather is killing me. :cry: And I don't really think anything bike related is stupid. Well, I take that back... some shit is stupid. But to each their own.

I almost assuredly out. CBR can't make it a mile down the road and the VFR is fairing-less although possibly still street legal...hmm

unless of course someone wants to loan me a bike for the night :D

Edited by Bad324

oh good, we'll be representing all of japan's flying couches then... if I'm a min or 2 late, I gotta run home and pick up backpack, but I'll be fuelled up before we arrive, so as soon as we show, we can all head out.

hey wait a minute, that means I'm gonna be on the smallest bike... that doesn't happen too often...

oh good, we'll be representing all of japan's flying couches then... if I'm a min or 2 late, I gotta run home and pick up backpack, but I'll be fuelled up before we arrive, so as soon as we show, we can all head out.

hey wait a minute, that means I'm gonna be on the smallest bike... that doesn't happen too often...

sounds good

Mine's an 1100' date=' too...but it's air-cooled, a V-twin and only 2 valves per cylinder. So, in light of this, I'd say your bike is still inferior to mine.

If I can get some forks delivered tonight, I might stay home and button up a certain yellow kid's 998. Or, I'll finish it this weekend. :dunno:[/quote']

couple things, Isaac's Papa ...1st i work in twinsburg untill 5:15, do you want to meetup and ride to bike night....second i just bought a house in ravenna so if you see an asshole doing 100+ with his hair on fire riding some piece of shit triumph down your street......IM SORRY!

leaving work in twinsburg on 91 at arounf 5-5:15 anyone want to meet up ride out there i have no idea where the hell this place you speak of is....im a youngstown transplant ....HELP ME !