1999 CR250 NW side

RymerC

Anyone want a 1999 CR250? I bought this to get around my farm but it's way too high-strung for loafing and idling. I don't know a whole lot about dirtbikes, but it has an FMF gold? pipe and is jetted, has good Michelins, aftermarket levers? and maybe a few other things. Runs and rides perfect. There is a small dent in the pipe and the handlebars are kinda beat up. I'll include the stock pipe and front fender and I have an extra rear shock that is leaky. I've only used Amsoil in the motor and trans. I rinsed off the barn dust in the pics, so it's a little shinier than usual.

I have the bill of sale but no title. I can get one if needed.

Located about 10 minutes past Dublin on 33W. Send me a PM and I'll get back to you. NOW $1100

picture.php?albumid=1457&pictureid=15507

picture.php?albumid=1457&pictureid=15508

picture.php?albumid=1457&pictureid=15509

picture.php?albumid=1457&pictureid=15510

Edited by RymerC

Interested in a trade for a custom AR-15? It's basically a brand new gun. The only difference between it and the M4 is it has the longer barrel and is obviously single shot semi-auto (so it's legal). PM me if interested.

Interested in a trade for a custom AR-15? It's basically a brand new gun. The only difference between it and the M4 is it has the longer barrel and is obviously single shot semi-auto (so it's legal). PM me if interested.

Not really, I'm finishing another build... but maybe. PM me specs and pics if you have them.