found a new road near me...SCORE!

magley64

found a pretty twisty route not too far from my house... the roads out here aren't ALL flat and boring.... some are actually kinda technical and fun... lots of blind corners in the bottoms of hills...

south river road west in harpersfield.

I was up and down there yesterday. S. River to 528, north to river, west to Blair, do a loop down thru there and come back east on Ford to Ross. Finishing up on Cold Cork Springs.

Footville Richmond is alright also for some decent corners.

Nice find, I have the same problem where I live.

Some county roads along the river's are twisty, but they are usually very sketchy surfaces.

The roads that do have decent pavement, and have a few turns, they are stretched out, a few bends, a 6th gear redline long straight away, then another bend, it really sucks...

A 2+ hour ride, sometimes 3+ hours, depending on the route, before I reach decent roads, well what I consider decent roads anyway...

South of SR84 is pretty decent for me out of Perry. Some nice twisties just not enough of them. If the rain holds off I'm hoping to make it on my season opener!

unfortunately I wouldn't count on it. My girlfriend lives in Avon Lake and just texted me to give me a heads up its storming pretty good out there and to move my smoker in the garage :(