Guys need help to fight the animal ban

wht_scorpion

I can understand there needing to be some sort of way to determine if a person can have the animal or not. If they pass this, then they also need to pass laws for all animals. Tons of people get animals and mistreat them. Biggest problem, is with cats and dogs. Tell me you haven't seen people that made you think people should have to be given some kind of "test" to own dogs or cats.

I can understand them making it harder to own these animals, but everyone that owns "exotic" animals shouldn't be punished for the acts of one man. By banning exotics, you would basically take everything commonly seen at a pet shop out of the picture. Most of the time they are exotics because most people won't buy them. Hell, my family has been called by pet shops to rescue snakes, because they got them and couldn't sell them. They get to big for them to keep, and we would take them.

I would kill over my animals. They are a part of my family. Don't care if it is my dogs, or my snakes. Try to take them, and it is going to be a fight.

On a side note, no ponytail here.

You can take my rhinoceros and hippopotamus when you pry them from my cold dead fingers!

Honestly, I'm not an "animal" person... I could care less about how the "poor animals" are mistreated. (There are plenty of human beings being mistreated, once they are all treated with dignity and respect then we can worry about animals)

From that viewpoint, I'm all for people's freedom to keep their animals however they want...so long as they have financial responsibility to cover any damages those animals might incur on other people.

Edited by magley64

USDA is going to give farms problems on livestock if it pass they are going to be so hard on them. If he has pheasants all he has to do is get a fish and wild life permit $25.00 permit because they are native to Ohio. Any native animal is covered under fish and wild life. Unless hes USDA for breeding.

Animal Rights people get this passed. They are going to target guns nexted to change Ohio with all the shooting in school they are start to watch things like that to change the laws.

Edited by wht_scorpion