Got the new bike home

tyler524

Picked me up an 07 FZ6 for the street. I knew I wouldn't last long with a track only bike and broke down pretty fast. I have only rode it a short bit so far but it is nice. A bit different than the CBR but a good more comfortable difference. Power seems pretty good and it seems to handle good. This thing is beautiful and doesn't have a mark on the thing, still looks brand new.

6980341243_b54195c9ff_b.jpg

6834215034_94e1bfd14a_b.jpg

6980344035_97d05572b8_b.jpg

6980345499_393671a56f_b.jpg

Well I have a little over 300 miles on it since I picked it up Tuesday afternoon. I like it quite a bit. It is going to take some time to get used to the seating and feet position but it seems like it will be a good bike for me. It has the power there if you really get on it but it isn't always asking to go fast like the CBR does. The seat is 100x more comfortable than what I am used to. Now I am ready to take off and go to hocking hills and see if it can be comfortable all the way there but yet still be fun in the twisties.