Creepy Cruiser Guy Casing The Joint . . .

shadyflyer

So, I've been here for a little while, kinda checking things out. Seem like a relatively cool crowd. So, hello from Columbus!

Disclaimer, again - I'm a cruiser dude, but I won't get too involved, and might just slowly back away and leave you guys alone. But, decided to see if I wasn't alone!:D

I learned to ride motorcycles on a cruiser, riding a Skirtster home from Farrow's 23 years ago. Learned to wrench on a Harley, and the brother became a Harley mechanic for C&A as well.

Now we both have sportbikes because cruisers are just that little bit too slow.. Haha!!

Welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys and girls! It's appreciated!

Socal - I was just riding through your neck of the woods a couple of hours ago!

then its a good chance we passed on the road today... i was riding in the afternoon/evening today. where'd you go today ?

then its a good chance we passed on the road today... i was riding in the afternoon/evening today. where'd you go today ?

Very well could have!

I left home, and headed up through Sunbury, joined 37 west, and went up to Forest, OH. Turned around, joined 4 from 37, hit 33, then jumped on 270 back around to the East side.

Here's the outbound leg.

And the return leg.

Beautiful riding out that way!

Very well could have!

I left home, and headed up through Sunbury, joined 37 west, and went up to Forest, OH. Turned around, joined 4 from 37, hit 33, then jumped on 270 back around to the East side.

Here's the outbound leg.

And the return leg.

Beautiful riding out that way!

have you been out off the 245 past the Piatt Castles?