Looking for room mates

JJtheGUNMAN

Hey guys and gals. Wasn't quite sure where to post this thread, but I don't feel it's a time waster and we're technically looking to rent out rooms. Mods, let me know if it should be moved somewhere else.

Anyways, I live with my buddies mother in Jefferson Meadows neighborhood (near the corner of Reynoldsburg New Albany & Havens Corners Rd) in a LARGE house in Blacklick. We just had 2 room mates move out and we need to fill those spots. Rent is $425 a month and there are 2 rooms available. The rent is pretty flat rate (may adjust slightly in the winter) I have posted pics of the rooms and the shared bathroom between the bed rooms. Both rooms have walk in closets and the one with the largest closet is the larger room. The smaller room has a balcony to it though into the backyard and over the back porch. Along with the rooms, there is an very nice sized kitchen, huge living room, very large back porch with private golf course in back. Neighborhood is very quiet and private. We have a nice washer and dryer here for use here as well. There is no garage parking available. You'd be parking in the driveway or on the street. LOTS of storage space in the basement in the crawlspaces on both sides of the house. MUST be a clean room mate and clean up after yourself.

Carol (the owner) is not home very often and the house is usually very quiet. She's always running around doing her own thing and I am always at school or out and about or in the basement where I live. Will have to do an interview with the owner & I if interested. If you are interested, please contact JJ @ 614-462-0344.

Room1.jpg

Bedroom #1

Room11.jpg

Bedroom#1

Room1closet.jpg

Bedroom #1 walk in closet

Bathroom.jpg

Shared bathroom (2 sinks & shower)

Room2.jpg

Bedroom#2

Room21.jpg

Bedroom#2

Room2closet.jpg

Bedroom#2 walk in closet

$425 to rent a room? Damn my mortgage is $950 including property taxes and insurance. You don't even get a private bathroom.

Sorry. I guess I didn't mention that the ACTUAL mortgage is $2500 a month guy. Try living in a $500,000 house in Blacklick. If you don't like it, why post about it?

$425 to rent a room? Damn my mortgage is $950 including property taxes and insurance. You don't even get a private bathroom.

Also mentioned that there is a very nice kitchen (All granite & finished wood), a LARGE back deck/porch, a more private neighborhood that is quiet and lots of storage room. So no....not $425 to rent a room.

Sorry. I guess I didn't mention that the ACTUAL mortgage is $2500 a month guy. Try living in a $500,000 house in Blacklick. If you don't like it, why post about it?

I'm an asshole! I figured everyone knew that by now. I sure as hell don't hide it. You wont see me rent a room with a community bathroom for $425. My wife and I like to get a little loud in the sack I would hate to keep the house up all night! LBTS!

I'm an asshole! I figured everyone knew that by now. I sure as hell don't hide it. You wont see me rent a room with a community bathroom for $425. My wife and I like to get a little loud in the sack I would hate to keep the house up all night! LBTS!

Ha yeah thanks asshole. This is probably more directed at single people who want a nice quiet place to live.

Also mentioned that there is a very nice kitchen (All granite & finished wood), a LARGE back deck/porch, a more private neighborhood that is quiet and lots of storage room. So no....not $425 to rent a room.

Granite and hardwood in HER kitchen that you get to use sometimes. WOOO! that changes everything I'll take both rooms. :D

Shit, I think it's pretty fair. I charged 550 for rent in Groveport! Private bath and garage parking, but still. And that was for 3 yrs same roomie. That did include all utilities so if that price does too, I think it's pretty fair.

It does.

shit good price i charged 400 for a smaller bedroom non private bath, did have stupid amount of storage and a garage

all utilities included..

place looks nice.. good luck!

Thanks guys. I appreciate the good feedback. Hopefully we get spark some interest.

NP man, just see that you could use some help with something and having been there myself, I know how it goes. Had to live off borrowed debt for almost 2 years until the old roomie moved in. Needless to say I am still paying that back, not by choice, but because I'm not one of the many people who would simply walk away from something like my house just because I knew I could. Right now 3 other families in our subdivision have and it kills the market, not to mention is just not right.

GLWRent.

Great price for sure I was in a Apt that was 2 room 1 1/2 bath for $575 a month with no utilities included :nono:

have since moved in with at a friends house and pay a flat $200. Also have a friend that rents a farm house with 3 bed 2 bath and a 3 car garage on 53 acres for $1000 but the house needs work, doesn't include utilities and has base board heating that rarely works but it's quiet as hell out there and we can shoot just about anything and have no worries and dirt bikes are fun on that 53 acres :D

GLWS looks great!

its actually a pretty damn good price, especially for that area and the face utilities are included. Suburban living is far different than living in the sticks. People like myself much prefer it and my current rent is about 35% higher than that and I still split it with my roommate and its one of the cheapest rentals you can find in our area

Hell I lived in 2 houses back in the day where rent was the same price and they were both 100 year old semi shitty houses, 1 of which I shared a bathroom with 4 other guys and 1 girl

Do we get full use of all weapons??? :D

As far as living here and owning guns....HELL YES. No problem at all. As long as 1. you're not an idiot walking around the house daily with a loaded firearm and 2. As long as you're not an idiot walking around the house with a LOADED firearm. I have 13 of my own guns I keep in MY safe here at the house and she doesn't mind that I'm always working on my guns at the dinner table and stuff, hahaha.

As far as living here and owning guns....HELL YES. No problem at all. As long as 1. you're not an idiot walking around the house daily with a loaded firearm and 2. As long as you're not an idiot walking around the house with a LOADED firearm. I have 13 of my own guns I keep in MY safe here at the house and she doesn't mind that I'm always working on my guns at the dinner table and stuff, hahaha.

:nono: I was talking free to use YOUR guns! I am not looking for a place to live just a couple free rounds with the Saiga!! :D

2nd story deck bruh

OK. :)

Went for a walkthrough of a place in German Village back in 2003, the guy tried to sell us on a little 9x9 room with a non-doored entryway to the kitchen, a little built-in closet, and a first-floor big honkin' sliding glass patio door as a 3rd bedroom. We politely declined.

Looks like a nice place, hope things work out for you.