another A+ for DTM/Brian

Simplysix

Had the car tuned by Brian today. Not only did I get a good hp and torque gain, but he he went out of his way to track down and fix another problem I had. I could tell on the way home acceleration was better from 0-1XX, and I was getting TERRIBLE gas mileage before and that is fixed now as well.

overall great customer experience, would recommend him to anyone

I'm getting my new trans this Friday from TDEI. Vince is hooking me up big time on it. Once I get it put in I plan on stopping to see Brian with the SS to get the tuning squared away as well as a little work on the TCM to make sure it has a longer life than my stock trans did.

what kind of car? i had planned to come down sat to have him work magic on my truck, i unfortunately had to reschedule. i'll be making the trip down in the next week or so i hope!

Hell yeah, he got around 10 extra horses and 10 extra footpounds tq just by massaging it a little, and that was tuning conservative so i can safely run NO2. Peak numbers came out 430hp/506tq on a 100 shot of juice. I was very pleased, and still have better driveability than before