Columbus, OH

CarbonKid21

Hello all,

My name is Moin (like "mowin' the lawn...haha). I am 23, and I moved from Maryland right outside of Washington DC a year and a half ago. I have been riding for about two years now. I ride a 2008 Suzuki GSX R-600 Yellow and Silver. I live in Howard, Ohio which most people have probably never heard of but I spend most of my time in Columbus because I work there.

Safe Riding,

Moin

Hello all,

My name is Moin (like "mowin' the lawn...haha). I am 23, and I moved from Maryland right outside of Washington DC a year and a half ago. I have been riding for about two years now. I ride a 2008 Suzuki GSX R-600 Yellow and Silver. I live in Howard, Ohio which most people have probably never heard of but I spend most of my time in Columbus because I work there.

Safe Riding,

Moin

Welcome neighbor..fredericktown here, i work in vernon

Hello all,

Safe Riding,

Moin

Welcome! There used to be a great bridge for bridge jumping in Howard, Ohio! I spent a few afternoons there in college.

Welcome neighbor..fredericktown here, i work in vernon

Ha! I went to school in Mt Vernon!

Welcome Moin... I rode thru Howard yesterday. How did someone get from DC to Howard? There is a breakfast this Sunday at The Best Breakfast and Sandwich Shop. It's on Westerville Rd. just south of I-270. South end of shopping center where Aldi's is. Be there around 8-8:30

Welcome!

I ride a lot to Mt Vernon for work from Columbus... just the other day. I look out for ya!

I ride the opposite way, from Mt. Vernon to Columbus. I bet we will cross each others paths sooner or later, after all it is a one lane road most of the way.