Nascar fans and collectors look here.

MidgetTodd

I have a box full of Dale Earnhardt stuff I'm going to get rid of. I don't have Picts at the moment but its all #3 . Most if not all has never been opened. Die cast cars, Die cast haulers, Semi's, tins, hologram cards, playing cards, shot glasses ect. Also a few shirts and a jacket too I believe. I do not want to dick around with separating and selling individual cars or carriers ect. Easily several hundred dollars worth of die cast not to mention the other stuff. Take it all and eBay individually what you don't need for profit I just don't feel like dicking with it I'd rather be lazy and eat pasta. 100 takes it all. Or 100 worth of ammo in 223, 762x39, 9mm, 22mag, 12ga or factory Glock 19 mags or Magpul AR mags.

Rich, I don't really. Had a bar area in my house in Pataskala that I hung a Dale picture up at along with the bike stuff because it looked cool........ Then my mother thought it best to buy me Earnhadt stuff every year since for birthday and Christmas. She sooo gets me :rolleyes:

Edited by MidgetTodd

How much would it cost to ship to Columbus? I'll take it for $100.00 do you take pay pal?

I'm in Columbus all the time bud, Ill deliver it to you for free. Ill be in Cbus tomorrow and Thurs and Sat. What works for you?

I think that Wrangler carrier alone is going for almost 200.

How much would it cost to ship to Columbus? I'll take it for $100.00 do you take pay pal?

i too have a bunch of stuff if your are interested mostly Jr. #8 stuff ,bunch of cars(some are #3), pics, mugs, tin sign,& more ..back in the day maybe worth several hundred, id off load for $100 too...sorry to hijack your thread :nono:

• 3 weeks later...

Holly cow....WAY worth $100 I have all the 1/64 transporters and had not seen the scale of the 2 you included. The only thing that didn't survive was the Christmas ornaments. No worries, thanks again.

I can start my own booth at the flea market! EARNHARDT and HD parts, I'll have all the babes with 3 teeth!:)

Sixgun