What i did in guns.

kawi kid

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Stonewall tonight. Brought the Buckmark .22LR and the 9mm. I have been mainly shooting the .22LR. Switching to the 9mm, slight adjustments to make between the two. I am still on target with the 9, but have tighter groups with the .22. I suspect I need to slow down and find my "sight picture" with 9mm. With the zero recoil and the fiber optic front sight, it is "easier" to shoot. I'll need to practice more with the 9mm.

Speedy, i might be in for this. Today I took my brother in law to Stonewall. It was his first time shooting type of gun. We had a safety meeting at the house on how to handle and hold a pistol and what the range would be like. I brought the Buckmark, the 9mm and the CZ-82. He was not a fan of the CZ. The 9mm was ok for him, but he really liked the Buckmark. After looking at the prces of pistols and the ammo, I think he might get a .22LR pistol.

Im on nights this week so I am looking at this weekend. One of these days you can snowmen that Glock that's gonna change my mind Brett.

I'll get you on team Tupperware, don't you worry. :D I'm sure the 18 will be the one, just sayin'.

• Casper unpinned this topic