kawi kid

What i did in guns.

Micro .380.  I'll give it one more outing with a variety of ammo, then it goes back. 

14 minutes ago, PhilD'oh! said:

Micro .380.  I'll give it one more outing with a variety of ammo, then it goes back. 

A pocket pistol needs to be 100% reliable.  I'd save your money/time and just send it in.  Seems like the Solo, micro 9 and 380  can be prone to teething issues.

The very similar Sig 238 doesn't seem to have such issues.

I was hoping she'd get the Sig, but the Kimber felt better to her...of course.  I tried to explain that jewelry is for show, her carry gun was supposed to stay hidden.  

Anyone know a place in Ohio where I can shoot 300+ yards?  500 would be great.  I'm not lucky enough to have access to suitable property.

39 minutes ago, PhilD'oh! said:

I was hoping she'd get the Sig, but the Kimber felt better to her...of course.  I tried to explain that jewelry is for show, her carry gun was supposed to stay hidden.  

I've been through so many pocket 380s.  Nearly all of them except the Kimber and Sig.  They gotta go if I can't trust them 100%.

I have an early 1st gen S&W BG380 that has been flawless & and a Glock 42 (actually my 2nd one, didn't trust the 1st one).  Also had a Kahr P380 that was 100% reliable, but that trigger just seems to light for pocket carry.

For sale:  H&K VP9 with 3 mags.  Absolutely like new with all the factory stuff.

This is my new all time favorite striker fire pistol.  I wound up with 2 of them in a trade.  I'm only keeping one of them.

Very well made, excellent trigger, accurate, H&K.  $500

• Upvote 1

Shot at lunch w/ another guy from work.  He is much better than me.  Traded his G19 back and forth w/ the PF9.  Man does my gun make me prone to flinching and anticipating recoil.

I also shot the 995 carbine for the first time.  Groupings were excellent. Sights are a little off.  Both of us were shooting good groups, just slightly low and to the right of our point of aim.

zero malfunctions, although it was a short trip, unfortunately.  I put my older defensive rounds through it and bought new ones for the PF9.  I was surprised how well it fed the hollow-points.  Should be a very fun way to use up a lot of 9mm ammo :)    I really enjoy rifles.