What i did in guns.

kawi kid

I have been recently coveting a Galil.  They sell it as a pistol also.  http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-pistols/iwi-galil-ace-sar-7-62x39-pistol-detail.html?Itemid=0

Got any good sources for 5.7x28mm ammo?  My fiveseven doesn't get shot nearly enough due to cost.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, RCBS said:

I have been recently coveting a Galil.  They sell it as a pistol also.  http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-pistols/iwi-galil-ace-sar-7-62x39-pistol-detail.html?Itemid=0

Got any good sources for 5.7x28mm ammo?  My fiveseven doesn't get shot nearly enough due to cost.

Oooohhhhhh nice idea. I did put in an order for a cz scorpion. 

Last time I ordered 5.7, I think I got it from palmetto.  Not sure why, but at the time they were cheapest. Check slickguns.com or whatever it is for going ammo prices if you haven't already

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, jbot said:

Oooohhhhhh nice idea. I did put in an order for a cz scorpion. 

Last time I ordered 5.7, I think I got it from palmetto.  Not sure why, but at the time they were cheapest. Check slickguns.com or whatever it is for going ammo prices if you haven't already

2 hours ago, Gump said:

Let us know how you like it! 

They are fun!  

IMG_20151016_193448292_HDR.jpg

One of these days I'll get off my ass and file for a proper SBR stamp for it.  Right side safety can be a PITA...it's just in the way.  There are several solutions available for it...I ordered a flush right side selector and it is much better.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Wal-Mary's were having a crazy sale. .308 Rugers and other calibers on sale for $199. Picked up a Mossberg 930 WF for $299.

they're prolly all gone now. Peeps were walking out with 4&5 guns.

Edited by Gump

• 1 month later...

For trade or sale.

I acquired a new, unfired, XDS Bitone 4.0 in 9mm.  It has the factory holster and mag case (not the essentials pack).

It a great little carry 9mm.  I just don't need it.  

Trade for ???  Maybe a Glock 42 or a Bodyguard .380...I like things in stainless...or something else interesting.

• 2 months later...

I've got a Gen 3 G19 w/ night sites FS/FT

Comes with:

1 IWB

2 OWB (Blackhawk and a nice leather one)

1 Kydex appedix holster

400 or so rounds of 9mm maybe more, and maybe 200 or so self defense rounds ranging from HST to speer to whatever, I've fed every type of ammo I could find through this thing and it's eaten it all, it's a Glock lol. 

A 32 round mag, and I believe I have 4-5 regular mags for it as well. All genuine glock, I dont fuck with off-brand shit.

Also a ported lone wolf barrel. 

Gun has an extended mag release. 

I think I want to go .45. I originally went 9mm because of ammo costs but since I don't shoot all that often it wont matter. I think I want an MP. Or Dan's SV650 not sure yet. Or just make an offer, I'll probably say no but never hurts to ask. I will say my front sight is loose, because I never loctite'd it on and dont have a glock front site tool.

9 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

...I think I want to go .45. I originally went 9mm because of ammo costs but since I don't shoot all that often it wont matter. I think I want an MP. Or Dan's SV650 not sure yet....

Never have handled a SV650, so I'll not comment on it.  Go rent a M & P in .45 (or 9 if .45's not available) and burn a few mags through it.  Then do the same with a Sig P series or maybe a Berretta or H & K.  Pay attention to trigger feel, travel and reset.  Bet you'll look a little different at that M & P.

10 hours ago, Wandering Soul said:

Never have handled a SV650, so I'll not comment on it.  Go rent a M & P in .45 (or 9 if .45's not available) and burn a few mags through it.  Then do the same with a Sig P series or maybe a Berretta or H & K.  Pay attention to trigger feel, travel and reset.  Bet you'll look a little different at that M & P.

I've shot my glock, an MP and an XDS back to back and ended up shooting the MP and the XDS better. I've also shot a beretta. Never shot an HK before.

10 hours ago, Tonik said:

Come over and borrow my FNX. I'll grab the kids Springfield carry 45 too. If it is for carry, that is what you will buy. If it's for home, you'll get the FNX.

I dont think I want to afford an FNX. Soooo purdy though.

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

I've shot my glock, an MP and an XDS back to back and ended up shooting the MP and the XDS better. I've also shot a beretta. Never shot an HK before.

I dont think I want to afford an FNX. Soooo purdy though.

Is this for home+shooting or for ccw edc?

Anyone interested in a like new S&W Bodyguard .38 Revolver w/laser?  I got it in a trade and it'll probably just sit in my safe.

Comes with 2 speed loaders, an extra set of Hogue grips, and 20 .38+p defense rounds.

I think $400 is a fair price.

On 1/13/2017 at 10:31 AM, Tpoppa said:

Anyone interested in a like new S&W Bodyguard .38 Revolver w/laser?  I got it in a trade and it'll probably just sit in my safe.

Comes with 2 speed loaders, an extra set of Hogue grips, and 20 .38+p defense rounds.

I think $400 is a fair price.

This is the last of the safe cleaning for awhile.

S&W bodygaurd .38, details above $400

Ruger SR45 in stainless with an extra factory mag (3 total).  This is a well built .45 and a nice shooter.  $425

• 3 weeks later...
  • Casper unpinned this topic