What i did in guns.

kawi kid

Ok so I will start. shot this with my new to me EAA .22lr after I got use to the sights and re-seasoned the barrel it shot pretty good

25 ft winchester bulk 36 gr hp.

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=15336picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=15333

Shot this one with my springfield XD9sc with some cheap blazer alum fmj at 25 ft. 14 rounds

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=15068

My 11 yr old son shot this one at 75 feet with a rossi single shot .22lr with a 4x scope about 50 rounds off a rolled up towel for a rest. blazer 36 gr hp bulk ammo.

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=13127

Edited by speedytriple

My last trip to Stonewall indoor range in northeast Ohio,

This is my third time out with Buckmark, and I learned to adjust the sights to how I shoot. Here is the result at 35 feet,

range2.jpg

Here is the pistol: ( it is NOT the Micro version, just a wierd camera angle)

Buckmark%2520SS.JPG

The Hammerli is accurate and the slide just feels solid and butter smooth. The trigger is almost "Glock-like", very crisp. This was my favorite until I got the Buckmark. I like the Buckmark better for the grips and the sights, compared to the Hammereli.

If I can get the Buckmark trigger to feel less "gritty", I will be mega happy.

Hammerili is nice, but a pricey. I think the Buckmark is a great all around value for the results you see from the target pic.

I have not fired the GSG 1911 yet, since it is not mine, but i should be able to borrow it for a range trip .22 LR comparison to the the other 2 pistols.

Edited by scottb

I have 5 .22s pistols (at the moment) of differernt styles.

I must have gotten a good one, because my 22S is just silly accurate. It has a fantastic and very broken in factory trigger. Still want the 41 though. I plan to shoot this weekend, but prolly Saturday.

picture.php?albumid=1368&pictureid=15363

We could add the Eaa to the mix and have a 4 way shoot out. The Eaa could be the low end gun with the rest going up from there. And see if the big dollar guns shoot better. I agree with you on the buckmark for the price I love mine. I shoot very well with my budget camper model.

As I am just starting to really learn this shooting hobby, for me, the order of importance to the "feel" of a pistol is:

1. The grips - does it fit in my hand?

2. the sights - can I line up the pistol and hit what I am aiming for?

3. trigger - does it feel smooth, or have a long pull before it fires the round?

Of course, this is where a rating on a pistol will vary by shooter.

.22's are the great cost cutting, time killing fun guns, I have at least 6 handguns. I'd like to try out one of those EAA revolvers myself some time. Also should've came up with the funds to buy the Taurus that a member here had, hindsights 20/20.

I'm between ranges right now, I'm a little on the fence about the range I've been a member of for years and haven't renewed yet. I've been kicking around the idea of trying to join the one at Coshocton.

If I lives closer, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Are you close to cbus?

Coshocton

I'm between ranges right now, I'm a little on the fence about the range I've been a member of for years and haven't renewed yet. I've been kicking around the idea of trying to join the one at Coshocton.

Do, its a good place to join!

If I lives closer, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

There are other memebers from Columbus that make the drive.

• Casper unpinned this topic