What i did in guns.

kawi kid

Jimmy rigged soda bottle homemade supressor on an high power air rifle is pretty quiet. Takes it down to about the sound of a bb gun. There are a few videos about it on the tubes. 

Edited by 2talltim

3 hours ago, CBBaron said:

Suppressed air rifles are not a firearm and dont require any special paperwork. 

https://www.airgundepot.com/airforce-texan-ss.html

Not cheap, and still not legal to use in the city, but stealthy and deadly 😀

I had no idea air rifles were such a thing lol

On 5/18/2020 at 4:50 PM, MidgetTodd said:

Suppressed 22 is significantly stealthier 

Yes, I agree.  Had no idea until I sighted it in at dad's.  Much louder than anticipated.  Oh well, I let the cool neighbor know what I was up to.  Should be ok.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Steve Butters said:

I had no idea air rifles were such a thing lol

demoranch is very childish but he does have some interesting weapons on his channel

And those big bore air guns have similar ballistics to handgun rounds, so serious weapons, I also was surprised.

25 minutes ago, CBBaron said:

demoranch is very childish but he does have some interesting weapons on his channel

And those big bore air guns have similar ballistics to handgun rounds, so serious weapons, I also was surprised.

I never put much thought into the subject beyond $150 .177 cal pellet guns from Walmart lol 

On 5/31/2020 at 12:27 PM, Steve Butters said:

Went shooting in the desert... Locked myself out of my truck somehow. Lolol. Had to call someone to bring me an extra key, smh. Fail. 

The rescue vehicle 😂

20200531_084038.jpg

Good thing you had your phone on you and water.

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Good thing you had your phone on you and water.

Right!! I had water, phone, toilet paper, everything lol... But my dumb ass set the keys in the cup holder while the truck cooled down. It's never locked on me before, it doesn't lock usually until you start driving 5mph or so. I must have bumped into the button, or maybe I hit the little intelligent lock thing on the door handle... Idk... Lesson learned for sure! I only had to sit out there like 40 minutes waiting... Go figure the truck turned off after 30 minutes on it's own, so by the time I got in it, it wasn't even cool anymore 😂

3 minutes ago, Steve Butters said:

Right!! I had water, phone, toilet paper, everything lol... But my dumb ass set the keys in the cup holder while the truck cooled down. It's never locked on me before, it doesn't lock usually until you start driving 5mph or so. I must have bumped into the button, or maybe I hit the little intelligent lock thing on the door handle... Idk... Lesson learned for sure! I only had to sit out there like 40 minutes waiting... Go figure the truck turned off after 30 minutes on it's own, so by the time I got in it, it wasn't even cool anymore 😂

Years ago I had a Ford Flex kid hauler.  It had a touch sensitive keypad (not buttons) on the outside.   When I first had it, and before I knew the code I was washing it at a self serve car wash.  It was running with my phone & wallet inside.  Water spraying back and forth on the keypad was interpreted as too many incorrect attempts and the car locked itself.  I had to borrow a strangers phone and get my GF to bring my spare keys   👎   

1 minute ago, Tpoppa said:

Years ago I had a Ford Flex kid hauler.  It had a touch sensitive keypad (not buttons) on the outside.   When I first had it, and before I knew the code I was washing it at a self serve car wash.  It was running with my phone & wallet inside.  Water spraying back and forth on the keypad was interpreted as too many incorrect attempts and the car locked itself.  I had to borrow a strangers phone and get my GF to bring my spare keys   👎   

Oh man, that's shitty 😂😂... That reminds me, I do have a touch pad for the code, but I got it used so I don't know it... I need to call the dealer today and see if they'll give it to me 

• Upvote 1

On 6/2/2020 at 10:22 AM, Steve Butters said:

Oh man, that's shitty 😂😂... That reminds me, I do have a touch pad for the code, but I got it used so I don't know it... I need to call the dealer today and see if they'll give it to me 

You will have to take it to them and have them scan it to get the code, then you can set your own code. Key pad is all I use, I don't even take the keys with me anymore just leave them in the truck.

• Casper unpinned this topic